打印

Re : Request

收藏  |  訂閱
8  1.2k

Re : Request

hi everybody

would like to know if there is any japanese ladies (can speak english and/or cantonese) doing massage + special services around yuen long areas ?

many thanks

go to tst la:smile_38:

Let's get real!

For those who claimed to be "Japanese", how're they supposed to speak Cantonese? Even REAL JAPANESE are not good at English at all. Ok, then provide that there's even one Japanese who knows both English and Cantonese, and I believe you'd prefer that girl be "presentable", not 40 years old fat lady. Then how much you think she'll charge? Would you believe that she'd prefer to work at Yuen Long?

引用:
原帖由 fyrdraca 於 2008-8-13 08:55 PM 發表
Let's get real!

For those who claimed to be "Japanese", how're they supposed to speak Cantonese? Even REAL JAPANESE are not good at English at all. Ok, then provide that there's even one Japanese w ...
thanks buddy

i am just asking, coz i did not try japanese ladies

so how about u ?
where do you go often ?

引用:
原帖由 46HKMan 於 2008-8-13 04:17 PM 發表
hi everybody

would like to know if there is any japanese ladies (can speak english and/or cantonese) doing massage + special services around yuen long areas ?

many thanks
Japanese massage in Yuen Long ?
Are you kidding ?

you are kidding! :smile_30:
go to Macau

A Japanese girl will not charge $1000 and work in Yuen Long.  Take a bus to TST.

引用:
原帖由 leglover 於 2008-8-14 01:54 PM 發表
A Japanese girl will not charge $1000 and work in Yuen Long.  Take a bus to TST.
thanks pal, so where is it in tst ?

any contact details ?

引用:
原帖由 007star 於 2008-8-14 12:56 PM 發表
you are kidding! :smile_30:
go to Macau
thanks mr bond

as i will goto macau often, so can you provide details on how to find these ladies ?

前往最後回覆