打印

meet a 50 years old mother fr wxchat

收藏  |  訂閱
0  921

meet a 50 years old mother fr wxchat

Dear all,  i am 40, married man,
i am a mature ladies lovers,
fr 20 i love 30, fr 30 i love 40, fr now, i love 50 .

recently i met a 50 years lady fr wxchat, first night, we come out for dinner and hv long talk, i knew she married to HK ard half year, and her husband is old and sick, she also has a son ard 20 in china. during our talk, we can feel each other is looking for a serious sp. we had little touch and kisses on that night.
after a week, she back to sz for her identity application, and i said, how about i come lo wu to meet for lunch.

when she arrived, i can feel we can "do" fr her dress, she was little sexy dress up. after lunch, i said how about to find a quiet place for more deep talk, she just said, as your decided.

after arrive hotel near lo wu ("yu ka"), she lay on bed, and i lay on her leg, and we hv more talk. i feel i was being like a av "son and mom" story, i use my hand to touch her leg and get inside slowly, she said no and said i was naughty, her soft reject made me more excited,  i knew, she was "ready to do"
finally, we did it, i feel like an av actor doing mom, it's so satisfy.

after first time, we have pillow talk again, talking about her son, she feel her son may hv interested on her, and feel embarrassing in front of him, after that story, i was hard again, and said, if your son try to rape u, will u accept? she said she wouldn't want but may accept, thats turn me on again, then i feel like a son to rape her agian and ask her to call me son and i call her mom, at that moment, we both get excited and high.

now we chat using mom and son to call each other.
she is my dream sp who is mother feel care and sexy on bed.
does any ching hv same mother love feeling with me, pm me and let's share each other.

P.S. i hv mother love feeling fr young, doesn't mean i am sick, i hadn't think about my mother at all, just love mature ladies.
pls don't judge if u are not agree or accept, thanks!

前往最後回覆