打印

MMs' excuses

收藏  |  訂閱
5  1.4k

MMs' excuses

Hello everyone. It's the first time for me to post a message here. I hope you guys like it. I've been playing for a few years and have heard of many MMs' funny excuses when they want to go home. Here is the list:

1) My sister is coming here from my hometown tonight. (She's coming here at 2am?)

2) I can't sleep in a hotel. (Can I go to your place then?)

3) I'm sick. (Would you like some medicine?)

4) My period has just come! If you don't believe, I can show you. (No, thank you.)

5) My roommate is drunk. I have to go home to take care of her. (Some MMs are drunk every night...)

6) I have to play mahjong tonight. (Oh, you're so honest!)

7) I'm not used to go out with strangers. (But your job is to go out with strangers...)

8) I have to move to another city tomorrow morning. (OK, I'm going to the same KTV tomorrow. Make sure to hide yourself!)

9) I have to move to a new apartment tomorrow. (Don't you need some extra money to move?)

10) Sorry, I live very far away, in ZMT. (So you're going from CP to ZMT at 3am?)

11) I don't feel like going out tonight. Maybe next time. (Next time means no next time, right?)

12) My boyfriend just called me. He doesn't know I work in a KTV. (Come on. Be honest to your boyfriend! If he's your "dog," he will love you more.)

13) I'm very tired. (So let's go back to sleep together!)

14) I want to go dancing at Sunday. My friends are waiting for me there. (You can dance in my hotel room...)

15) I spilled some beer on my dress. I need to go home to do laundry. (But my hotel has free laundry service.)

16) My cell phone's broken. I want to buy a new one tomorrow morning. (I can wake you up and go with you, as long as you don't ask me to pay for it.)

17) My roommate can't sleep by herself. She wants me to go home. (Oh, are you bisexual?)

18) I need to wake up early in the morning to buy fresh vegetables. (This one is classic!)

Feel free to add more to the list. If you guys like it, please give me some points. Thanks.

精彩…但耳熟能詳

very funny, thanks

look but no touching

I don't like to wake up early

Story? no comment!

thank for informaiton

前往最後回覆