push

超級想要呀...有無人錄左呀? 明珠台版更好...

唔通無人錄?? :029: :029:

Support and i want it too!
thanks!

我都想要,希望有人錄啦!

我仲以為一定有人錄tim :028: :028:

yes! i want it too. i watched a part only but it's a great show

Bill Gates and Warren Buffett are the two richest men in America and very close friends. Though a generation apart in age, and founders of two very different businesses, each has a deep admiration for the other. They share a sense of responsibility to use their wealth to improve the world. In September 2005, the two men spent the day at the University of Nebraska at Lincoln with students and faculty from the College of Business Administration.

Buffett and Gates Go Back to School 巴菲特與蓋茨 08:05p.m.

現時,全球首兩位富巴菲特與蓋茨,他們的總資產值簡直是天文數字。巴菲特以投資起家,所投資的公司包羅萬有,包括保險業、石油業、日常用品、家具及鞋業等。蓋茨則是電腦軟件微軟的創辦人。兩個有錢人今晚會走入校園,接受一班大學生的訪問,與他們談天說地,其中巴菲特更以風趣幽默的說話帶出其成功及致富之道。

What would you ask the two richest men in the world? In the revealing interview special BUFFETT AND GATES GO BACK TO SCHOOL, multi-billionaires Warren Buffett and Bill Gates field questions from business students on issues ranging from ethics, money, globalization and the secrets to their success.

Combined, the two men represent almost $100 billion in personal wealth. Buffett, the CEO of Berkshire Hathaway, acquired his $41 billion the old fashioned way: by investing in companies that sell basic products such as insurance, soft drinks, home improvement and shoes. Gates, in contrast, amassed his $51 billion fortune by founding Microsoft, the world's largest software company.

Yet, for the business students of the University of Nebraska, their true wealth lies in the wisdom that they've both accumulated over their remarkable careers. In a question and answer session marked by candor, humor and insightful commentary, the two visionaries provide a rare glimpse into what it takes and what it's like to achieve success beyond anyone's wildest dreams.

[ 本帖最後由 123ivy 於 2007-6-14 10:49 PM 編輯 ]

真係無人錄左呀???

前往最後回覆