打印

野外露出中出し大好き

收藏  |  訂閱
28  9.3k

野外露出中出し大好き

Recently didn't find many post, so let us share a bit....

This time let me pick up the role and share our story here....sorry, unlike Fluvc (will be mentioned as F below), I can only type English

I don't know how many of you like having excitment and try things seem impossible....but we both usually share, and see what's the impossible, and try to make them possible 1 after 1

There was an example 2 night before...Friday night.....crazy night.....we haven't hang out in pub for a while.....that's her fan's b-day.....boring party but drink quite a lot.....may be too tired after work....easy to get drunk.....

We took a taxi back home around 3 something....both of us were tired....getting to the car.....we lean on each other and took a nap....F began to sleep on my nap....
...half way thru.....suddenly i could feel F's hand starting rubbing on my pants....and kissing my dick outside the pants.....under the alcohic effect, my sex impulse went quick...and dick was getting hard....F was looking up at that moment....show me a pity face....so look forward to serve my bro there...I started to use my finger sliding on her back...and she started to unbutton me and get it out of the way.....F tried to luck it on the side slowly from bottom up....and suck it side way....very slowly....as she didn't want to make the driver know....as the front seat was a bit lower than the normal taxi....

Tell you what, this indeed the 3rd time we did blow job in taxi....1st time was with the similar situation....we ended up fucking on the little garden of where F's living.....2nd time was in Taiwan taxi after clubbing...this is the 3rd time....and being the most crazy one....

F is really good on blow job....no matter it's from top down or side-way, she can handle it well, the way she looks up and the way she luck from bottom up and on the ball, it's killing me.....

The blowjob went on and the sound was getting bigger.....I knew the driver could hear such as there was no radio/ music in the car....if your g.f is good on this, you know what the sound is....

Be honest, I was a bit afraid the driver would turn around....but this was the most interesting part....that you can't find in normal sex.....don't know how to tell but the feeling is so .....strange...you felt scared...but at the same moment, you were getting the excitment....especially you could get thru it.....and there is somehow a fulfillment.....

Things went on....and my dick was getting real hard to fuck.....once we almost arrived....I suck my dick back in....and get the pay.....

once we dropped off, and the taxi took off.....I turned to F....and asked her whether want to fuck right away on the side of the road.....she didn't get to the instand response...I was taking her leggings down....

[ 本帖最後由 fluvc 於 2010-10-26 12:56 AM 編輯 ]

good story! next next next....:smile_47:

提示: 該帖被管理員或版主屏蔽

哇-.- 好花心機睇呀要

sorry, ching, may be too many words

didn't take much photo on that night....but just a video

by the way, u know how to upload a pic onto the icon? Want to share Fluvc photo here!

Please double up, wait for your next part........

回覆 1# 的帖子

thanks for sharing

Continue...after pulling down F's leggings I ask her to rise her ass and suck it hard...kind of raping her...we kept fucking right beside the fence of the road and seeing cars running our way...

前往最後回覆