打印

my report no 2-------> 自慰

收藏  |  訂閱
32  8.5k

my report no 2-------> 自慰

thanks for all your support & sorry for not able to type in chinese. if u all really want my report in chinese, plz be patient, it will take me 1 year to finish a story..haha

it happened one summer when i was in university. i had a g/f  who was hot & she has a elder sister who studied at Seattle. so when we had time, we would drove down to her dom & visited her. as u all know, dom in university was not big, a single bed, a table, a chair. so everytime we went there, i would sleep on the floor. my g/f & her sister would sleep in bed.
one time, it's her sister's b-day so we went there & had dinner with her. she was 5'3" & with big tits 34D. the worst part is she loved to wear tight dress. i dont know how she could breath within this kind of skirt. but for sure was sexy.
on her b-day, she dressed like a bird again la. v-neck dress & i bet she wore a small bra so her tits was like coming out from her v-neck dress....haha....really wanted to touch her ball ball. even my g/f said

g/f:  why ukeep looking at my sister??
me: oh well....sexy mah....hahahha
g/f:  so i am not sexy???
me: oh well.....u cant compare 34D with 33C....hahha..
g/f: u are so cheap.

my g/f know i was joking, so we just laughed with it. in the dinner, she had couple red wine & kinda drunk. i had to drive so i didn't drink much. of coz, who could able to concentrate on eating if there was 2 hugh ball ball sitting on the table?? sometimes she moved too much & i could see the edge of her bra...black lace...my favorite...hehe. i dont a good dinner since i couldnt really eat with my jj was hard. i thought my jj was more hungry than myself. haha.

after dinner, it's kinda late so we planned to stay in her dom & drove back home the next day. things went ok so far. however, since her sister drank too much, she puked on her bed & her dress. it's so disgusting. i thought we could go to sleep soon mah. but now, have to do some clean up. my g/f grabbed the bed sheet to the washroom outside ( her dom is for gal & the washroom is for gals too..if i go to the man's room, it's 2 level up) her sister was too drunk & i put her on the chair & clean her face up with a towel. with this hot towel, she closed her eyes like enjoying it so much. her look was so sexy. my jj was getting hard too...hehe. i told her sister to clean her dress with the towel since it's dirty, she grabbed my hand & started rubbing my hand (& towel) on her tits. oh my goosh...so soft. maybe she didnt even know what she is doing. of coz i just enjoyed every moment of it.

after 1 hr of clean up, we were so tired & we planned to sleep. since the bed is so wet, we all had to sleep on the floor...they both sleep first & i went to take a shower. came back & they sleep together & i had no space on my g/f side at all. oh well...i slept beside her sister then. hehe she looked so hot with her top & no bra. with a table light on, i could see her nipples were up....really want to touch them...of coz, i didn't do it.
how could i slept with a hot gal sleeping beside me....oh well...i started rubbing my jj, it's just rock hard & it's a bit wet too...
i knew i would cum anytime since i was  now 自慰 in front of 2 sisters. i got up slowly & sat on the chair. now i was looking at both of them & playing my jj hard. i was so high that my cum shot on both of their legs. of coz most of them are in her sister's feet. hehe

i know i am kinda "bai Tai"...haha

支持下先~~~

全是英文.....

support.

did you "eat" her sister eventually?

引用:
原帖由 四十歲退休 於 2010-9-21 02:29 AM 發表
support.

did you "eat" her sister eventually?
no. my g/f ate me everynite already...haha...
cant handle 2 sisters at once

u r lucky man

引用:
原帖由 四十歲退休 於 2010-9-21 02:33 AM 發表
u r lucky man
thanks....it's just exciting seeing my cum on both of their legs..

[報價]原帖由 布爾布爾 於2010年9月21日上午02時32分發表 查看引用來源

沒有。 我克/女吃我已經 ...哈哈... everynite
斜面處理 2姐妹在一次[/報價]ha ha....your G/f very big eat

引用:
原帖由 ykdeng0064 於 2010-9-21 01:59 PM 發表
[報價]原帖由 布爾布爾 於2010年9月21日上午02時32分發表 查看引用來源

沒有。 我克/女吃我已經 ...哈哈... everynite
斜面處理 2姐妹在一次[/報價]ha ha....your G/f very ...
haha...when u were young, i bet u what to do it everynight la...Dai Lo....haha

another  sex story,support and why not sex with both?everytime need to use (aunt 5)

引用:
原帖由 tuenlong 於 2010-9-21 02:16 PM 發表
another  sex story,support and why not sex with both?everytime need to use (aunt 5)
oh well...i bet u wont have sex with both if u were me.
may end up lossing my g/f.  using hand & cum is more exciting.
at least they dont know what happened ...hehe...

前往最後回覆