上一頁下一頁
發新話題
打印

On 9 sink boat case.

收藏  |  訂閱
159  10.8k

On 9 sink boat case.

3 Months ago, I started a hit with a K girl, I don’t know why I like her so much and I gave her an offer about 10K per month to let her stay with me and stop working in NC. But as time goes by, I felt I falled in love with her. It is just a feeling and hard to tell why I love her, even I know she kept telling lies to me, and I felt sometimes she maybe still keep seeing her former clients. Also, every time we meet, she would ask me for money, if I give her less than she expect, she would “dark face”. She also asked me to buy her Mobile, PC, cloth, etc. I just still keep buying because I want to see her happy face. I know I am on 9 but I just keep letting myself be so on 9 because I am happy when I stay with her. And I do trust she has the financial pressure from her mother.

I also tell myself I should leave her but as I have promised her to take care her and give her 20K to her for giving her family for Chinese new year. So I just did it. I didn’t earn very much but so far I still can manage it financially. But if I still keep giving out, I am sure someday not far away I would break. And now she is back to her hometown for CNY. And I miss her very much but I can’t get touch with her as she turned off her mobile, sometimes I think maybe she already gets all she wants from me and now run away home with her “wolf dog”, or whatever reason she doesn’t pick up my call or replies my SMS. But I also think it is a good thing if she never shows up herself so I can end up all these messy and get my normal life back.

my MM ask me for 20K and PC and Mobile, I bought al to her and give her 20K in totally. But I gave her time by time, everytime after I ml with her , I'd give her 3-5K, although she blamed me why i don't give her one-off. I said: "if I give you one off time, you will disappear at once, haha". She said she will go home for cny, and come back to me at end of Feb.

Now, she went back to her hometown, her phone card has expired, she didn't call me or sms me. The only contact is her sister, I sms her sister who living at the next village of hers, her sister said will help me pass a message to my mm. but so far still get no news from her.

[ 本帖最後由 w7633452 於 2011-4-14 06:16 PM 編輯 ]

C-hing, stop immediately.You have to calm down.Otherwise,you would be big big mess as this kind of girl I have meet last year and their behanior to turn off the mobile and don't heard the mobile even you rang her each time is the way to test how you would gave her.It is a test for you.:smile_40:
I meet one in Hong Kong (China chicken). She would ask you to bought perfume,cloth,camera but actually she have boy friend or husband. Since you know the china woman don't feel shameful or regret even you gave all your heart 100%. "wolf dog" is a must because like you and me try to find the most favorite girl to play and they also feel they have the right to taste the 'wolf dog' whether they like and some handsome client she like it also could enjoy the fuck and money could earn.Why did she leave? Do you understand?

Forget her anyway.:smile_38: :smile_38: :smile_38:

Other C-hing.Please have your comments for help

引用:
原帖由 Big-storm 於 2010-2-12 09:53 AM 發表
C-hing, stop immediately.You have to calm down.Otherwise,you would be big big mess as this kind of girl I have meet last year and their behanior to turn off the mobile and don't heard the mobile even  ...
Right, most of time I feel hard about why I fall with her. As I seldom play K in China, especially that kinds of expensive K, So those girls are really ok looking. I mostly play Sauna and always just one time, seldom re-try a girl. But K is very easy to get sink boat.....I don't know why? maybe K girl are more pretty and more time to talk with those mm.

My MM is not super pretty, but very good figure, 1.7 cm, very fit body. she look like Kary Ng, but much prettier than Kary Ng. but the most thing I am attracted is the way she treated me. She sometimes doesn't care about me, but sometimes care me very much. very gf feeling at the beginning. Anyway, she is 100% my cup of tea to be a gf and I'm sure it is super hard to find one like this in HK.

Now I don't know if I want she back to me, if she back to me, I will keep lossing money, but if she run away, I felt sad.

睇中文

3个月前,我开始了与K女孩的命中, I don’t知道我为什么喜欢她非常多,并且我给她关于10K的一个提议每个月让她的和我呆在一起和停止工作在NC。 但是随时间的推移,我感到我爱上她falled。 它是感觉,并且难告诉我为什么爱她,甚而我知道她继续说谎对我,并且我感到她仍然可能有时继续看见她的前客户。 并且,在我们见面时候,她会要求我为金钱,如果我比她期望给她,她会“dark face”。 她也要求我买她的机动性、个人计算机、布料等等。 因为我想要看她愉快的面孔,我仍然继续买。 我知道我是在9,但是我继续让如此是在9,因为我是愉快的,当我和她呆在一起时。 并且我信任她有从她的母亲的财政压力。

I也告诉自己我应该留下她,但是,当我许诺她小心她并且给她的20K她给的她的家庭中国新年。 因此我做了它。 我didn’t非常赢得到目前为止,但是我可以财政仍然处理它。 但是,如果我仍然继续给,我肯定我不很远某天会打破。 并且现在她是回到她的CNY的故乡。 并且我非常错过她,但是I can’t得到与她的接触,她关闭了她的机动性,我有时认为她已经可能得到她从我要和现在跑有她的“wolf的dog”去家的所有,或者任何原因她doesn’t拾起我的电话或回复我的短信服务。 但是我也认为它是一件好事,如果她从未出现她自己,因此我可以结果所有这些杂乱和让我的正常生活回到。

my MM要求我20K和个人计算机和流动,我买了Al给她并且完全屈服她20K。 但是我在时间之前给了她时间,每次,在与她的I ml,我将给她3-5K之后,虽然她责备了我我为什么不给她唯一。 我说: “如果我给您一时间,您立即将消失, haha”。 她说她在家向cny求助,并且回来到我在底2月。

Now,她回到了她的故乡,她的电话卡片到期了,她没有叫我或sms我。 唯一的联络是她的姐妹, I sms居住在她下个村庄,她的姐妹说将帮助我通过消息到我的mm的她的姐妹。 但是从她到目前为止仍然不要得到新闻。

C HING, read your post through, actually, you understand the situation more than any one else on earth.  Don't lie to yourself, don't lie to your true feeling and don't screw your life anymore.  If you are in true love, you know it without any hesistation, after all, you are not kid of puppy love, you know every thing well.  The reason you "think" you love her and miss her much just because you have invested a lot and you are not feeling comfortable to admit the truth, i.e. she is NOT THAT INTO you even you have tried to give her what you have.  It is NOT love, you just feel uncomfortable!!

Leave!!  i can get she will not have any pain about your leaving.  

P.S. I was in same situation with you are now... good luck:smile_27:

Big-storm:
C-hing,直接中止。您必须镇定下来。否则,您会是大大混乱,因为这种女孩我去年有集会和他们的关闭机动性的behanior并且听不到机动性甚而您敲响她每次是方式测试您怎么会给了她。它是您的一个测试。
I集会一在香港(中国鸡)。 她会要求您对被买的香水,布料,照相机,但是她实际上有男朋友或丈夫。 因为您知道瓷妇女不感到耻辱或遗憾甚而您给了所有您的心脏100%。 “狼狗”是当务之急,因为象您和我尝试找到最喜爱的女孩的使用和他们也感觉他们有权利品尝‘狼狗’他们是否喜欢,并且她喜欢可能也享受性交的某些英俊的客户,并且金钱可能赢得。她为什么离开? 您是否了解?

Forget无论如何她。

w7633452:
纠正,我艰苦感觉关于的大多数时间我为什么跌倒与她。 因为我在中国很少演奏K,特别是那种类昂贵的K,因此那些女孩是真正地好看。 我主要演奏蒸汽浴,并且总是一次,很少再试一个女孩。 但是K为什么非常容易得到水槽小船是否是.....我做不知道? 可能K女孩是更加俏丽和更多时候与那些mm谈话。

My MM不是超级俏丽的,但是非常好图, 1.7 cm,非常适合了身体。 她比Kary Ng看起来Kary Ng,但是俏丽。 但是我被吸引的多数事是她对待我的方式。 她对我有时不关心,而是非常有时关心我。 首先非常gf感觉。 无论如何,她是100%是我的爱好gf,并且我肯定它是超级难找到一个象这样在HK。

Now我不知道我是否想要她回到我,如果她回到我,我将继续lossing金钱,但是,如果她跑掉,我感到哀伤。

引用:
原帖由 gofreego 於 2010-2-12 10:40 AM 發表
C HING, read your post through, actually, you understand the situation more than any one else on earth.  Don't lie to yourself, don't lie to your true feeling and don't screw your life anymore.  If yo ...
somehow you're right, as I have paid that much and get that less, I felt upset about it. and part of the reason is I do feel good when being with her, even when the time we are fighting with each other. And I have get used to time to call her and sms her. But I do feel painful when I didn't get reach with her. and I do felt she is telling lies sometimes. so now I just let everything be! if she come back, then we'll see. if she doesn't come back, that I have no way just have to forget her lor.

What is your story ching? mind to share some detail to us?

錢洗左可以搵過, 但係返左嚟, 遲d 又咪係要sad

引用:
原帖由 dmy06 於 2010-2-12 10:54 AM 發表
錢洗左可以搵過, 但係返左嚟, 遲d 又咪係要sad
right...indeed it is just a cycle.....but if she doesn't come back, then I will tell myself I get a lesson and up level, next time I will use my money more wisely.

上一頁下一頁
發新話題
前往最後回覆