打印

汕頭內酒店一問

收藏  |  訂閱
7  1.1k

汕頭內酒店一問

各位C HING...知唔知汕頭市裡面既酒店...d桑拿有冇野玩架:smile_41: :smile_41: ....小弟下個月第一次上汕頭玩

我都想知道! 唔知有冇C-Hing可以提供訊息? Thanks!

Yes.  I don't remember the name exactly, sounds like 'Dai Ho'.  I had massage and hj there, and my friend had a double fly, and was so satisfied he couldn't stop smiling the next day

引用:
原帖由 LinWanBob 於 2009-9-11 02:14 AM 發表 查看引用來源
Yes.  I don't remember the name exactly, sounds like 'Dai Ho'.  I had massage and hj there, and my friend had a double fly, and was so satisfied he couldn't stop smiling the next day
Really??....
Anyway...Thanks for your helpful informations:smile_40:

引用:
原帖由 LinWanBob 於 2009-9-11 02:14 AM 發表
Thanks for your information but I would like to know more detail is " DAI HO " is a hotel or a massage place? Also is the BG is good for handjob or both handjob and massage? Finally is how much is the tip and service charge?

I think the name is 'DaiHo'.  It's a famous hotel, with massage and sauna.  We were singing in karaoke, then he picked up 2 girls to go to his room.  That's his first 'double'.  I think he spent 1,000 for the 2 girls.

引用:
原帖由 LinWanBob 於 2009-9-14 06:36 AM 發表
I think the name is 'DaiHo'.  It's a famous hotel, with massage and sauna.  We were singing in karaoke, then he picked up 2 girls to go to his room.  That's his first 'double'.  I think he spent 1,000 ...
Thanks for sharing the useful information! Finally do you know how much is the Hotel room charge? Coz I would like to go there and live in that hotel! Thanks again for your help!

It was a 3 day 2 night 汕頭 tour, I think by HongThai.  There were 11 of us, 5 couples and a single guy (the one who had the luxury to called 2 girls to his room for his first ever double).  He couldn't wait to tell us his juicy advanture the next day, so all of us guys were drooling.  Me and another guy just went for massage with a hj.  That hotel is not very new, but quite grand.  I am sure other hotels offer similar stuffs at their sauna and karaoke nightclub.

前往最後回覆