上一頁下一頁
發新話題
打印

Hungry hotties looking for 18+ (inches) hotdog to eat(Part 116)

收藏  |  訂閱
1.5k  30.4k

引用:
原帖由 wannabe 於 2009-8-3 10:18 PM 發表 查看引用來源

loss of appetite due to stress, perhaps hmmmm ... anyway, you'd better off eat your dinner first and come back to work your a$$ off later ^^
see! bee~ is tired and overly forgot my dear miki is n ...
yes..due to pressure, anxiety, u name it..no..im almost done soon..at least i can eat better knowing i did some work..
o..yes..if u dun wnt to forget next time..u should come to bed with me..

引用:
原帖由 wannabe 於 2009-8-3 10:25 PM 發表 查看引用來源

seriously, i have no clue at all
maybe it was donna, but anyhow let it be is the best strategy for the time being
instead of searching from page to page, i often go 我的話題 then 我的回應 to fi ...
o..u r such an old hand at evything..including in discuss..
u must hv loads of replies on that page..
just to thk to get mad at donna iz stupid..that guy rarely says sth b4 thinking..

引用:
原帖由 mikan85 於 2009-8-3 10:32 PM 發表

yes..due to pressure, anxiety, u name it..no..im almost done soon..at least i can eat better knowing i did some work..
o..yes..if u dun wnt to forget next time..u should come to bed with me..
i'm going to turn in too .. it's way past the midnight now ... have been working since 7ish in the morning
it's about to call it a night, i suppose

i don't think you can sleep tight and even worse, lose concentration at work which may result in greater anxiety if i come to bed with you haha
think twice *chuckle*

引用:
原帖由 mikan85 於 2009-8-3 10:34 PM 發表

o..u r such an old hand at evything..including in discuss..
u must hv loads of replies on that page..
just to thk to get mad at donna iz stupid..that guy rarely says sth b4 thinking..
old hand at everything? nah ... i'm only good at sth starting with b and s *wink*
LOL donna ... what can i say? she just does her job as a bs-er ... i hold no grudge against her though she speaks loads of baloney from time to time
anyway i'm off now to save up some energy to serve the three little monsters in the office tomorrow ^^
miki, nice dinner and safe trip home
good night ciao *hugz*

no body at home tonight??

comeback home

Piggie also home

ladies:smile_o10:

nobody home again?:smile_o08:

lez get a topic started..:smile_38:

上一頁下一頁
發新話題
前往最後回覆