引用:
原帖由 YourBitch 於 2014-10-5 10:50 PM 發表 查看引用來源
Really?? 張咭已經停咗,第換i6再影相比你
最擔心係你d 野外泄姐另外你有無部機既imei 碼 可以報失時俾埋police

引用:
原帖由 jeff741258 於 2014-10-5 10:59 PM 發表 查看引用來源
SUPER SEXY!!!!
I dated a Pakistani before ^^ they are hot
Hey bae! Thanks for the compliments!! Love it when you guys give me such positive reviews
Oh and wait.. You username sounded manly and have you dated a pakistani girl or what.. no offence im bisexual as well
and tbh again, i found it a little bit strange walking with him on a sunday i feel like a filipino girl hahahahaha:smile_o16:

引用:
原帖由 azpui 於 2014-10-5 10:57 PM 發表 查看引用來源

少dd...諗唔到係點,要你下次影d demo 俾我睇下,哈哈
手機影呢d 好危險,以後用我部機影d

我又覺得OK嘅... 好啊用你部機影咁就隨時有得看:smile_o05:
d片都係keep喺T度:smile_o13:佢唔見機就pk了:smile_o04::smile_o14:

引用:
原帖由 YourBitch 於 2014-10-5 11:03 PM 發表 查看引用來源

Hey bae! Thanks for the compliments!! Love it when you guys give me such positive reviews
Oh and wait.. You username sounded manly and have you dated a pakistani girl or what.. no offence im bisex ...
:smile_30:Filipino

引用:
原帖由 YourBitch 於 2014-10-5 11:09 PM 發表 查看引用來源
咩片:smile_o05:佢有set pw 就冇咩事既

引用:
原帖由 anthonychan 於 2014-10-5 11:03 PM 發表 查看引用來源
最擔心係你d 野外泄姐另外你有無部機既imei 碼 可以報失時俾埋police
係呆啫係打完一大堆之後出嘅no? 我都驚d文件比人見到:smile_o03:

引用:
原帖由 YourBitch 於 2014-10-5 11:03 PM 發表 查看引用來源

Oh and wait.. You username sounded manly and have you dated a pakistani girl or what.. no offence im bisex ...
Yes i have dated a Pakistanigirl before... Also European and Asian! Keep the article going. I suck at typing Chinese since i don't use it everyday anymore.

引用:
原帖由 YourBitch 於 2014-10-5 11:09 PM 發表 查看引用來源
我都想隨時睇。。keke
片你都拍埋。。。哈哈

引用:
原帖由 jeff741258 於 2014-10-5 11:13 PM 發表 查看引用來源

Yes i have dated a Pakistanigirl before... Also European and Asian! Keep the article going. I suck at typing Chinese since i don't use it everyday anymore.
Dont even worry about it im a native and one of the reason i posted the article is to improve my chinese as well! Since I have lost my phone I've gotta reply using my computer and i have perfectly NO IDEA how do i type chinese here it is just hard. i only know how to use pinyin gosh!

Thus, Asian girls tend to be more petite and European girls are more wild (sorry for stereotyping) (i often got steretyped as a white asian and I HATE THAT im proud to be an asian in a traditional way tho im not 100%)

One thing about them is that they're muslims and they control their needs and wants which is very super appealing to me cuz i dont like relationships that only involves sex:0

上一頁下一頁
發新話題
前往最後回覆