上一頁下一頁
發新話題
打印

好男人徵女朋友

收藏  |  訂閱
102  1.6k

hey smart2008,

i've just come back from sydney this year and am looking for frds. seems that u r kinda busy and arent being exactly talkative here, the limited clues are justin timberake and s-m-a-r-t in ur nickname which im not sure whether is ur realistic portrait or ideal personality trait.

ummm.....if ur interested in talking to a witty n complicated chick with loads of overseas n traveling experiences....drop me a line.

btw, smart2008, im heaps younger than u but i hv my own property too.

just wanna say to everyone here,

dont just fancy property-owners for the sake tht they are property-owners. actually properties could be a burden and could directly lower one's living standard lol....but the on other way round, people who are willing to make this sacarifice usually hv higher EQ ie they are more willing to plan for the days ahead.

fuck it...where's my YOUTH? im a 23 chick but talking and preaching like a 32. damn it..haahaa

引用:
原帖由 仍初 於 2008-10-22 02:35 AM 發表
btw, smart2008, im heaps younger than u but i hv my own property too.

just wanna say to everyone here,

dont just fancy property-owners for the sake tht they are property-owners. actually proper ...
hey, gal
was wondering if your property locates in HK or Australia? also for residence or investment purpose?

回覆 83# 的帖子

hey u,

that's in hk. i've re-settled myself in hk. actually im a new property-owner. the days of hell will soon come lol

i forgot to say, nice2 meet u, wannabe

btw, y "wannabe"? who/what do u wanna become?

引用:
原帖由 仍初 於 2008-10-22 02:42 AM 發表
hey u,

that's in hk. i've re-settled myself in hk. actually im a new property-owner. the days of hell will soon come lol
then i cant help much...if in oz, i would be able to give some advices on how to claim more money through the tax system..
anyway, housing in HK is not cheap either and probably as high as those in oz (and in particular in sydney) too :smile_39:

引用:
原帖由 仍初 於 2008-10-22 02:45 AM 發表
i forgot to say, nice2 meet u, wannabe

btw, y "wannabe"? who/what do u wanna become?
u r the second person who asks me this question today...how funny and coincidence!
to be honest, at this moment i just wanna be myself...no need to live in accordance with the pace / rule of others

i asked that coz "wannabe" is followed by sth...like xxx-wannabe...like a copycat or poser or sth. so i was wondering what or who do u wanna be. haha. ok...now i know tht ur just a wannabe of...ur best self, perhaps.

so ur living in oz? got the pr? i hv spent 5 yrs in sydney but i wasnt qualified to stay forever plus there werent any reasons for me to stay longer. so i came back. and now i got heaps of part-times (i mean jobs, not p/t lovers) no f/t jobs n a flat to pay every month starting this oct. how sweet. such sweet 23years old haha.

ur an accounting dude? gosh i hv decided to disassociate myself with accounting/ t-accounts stuff since i first learned that! i hate the whole system - as if the world isnt quantifiable enough!

anyway, im an abstract-minded, literature, psychology, humanities...person, so im hugely biased abt pure science/ maths stuff.

ru currently in hk? umm  im sorry if ur job has nth to do with accounting. but yea, thx for the advice on tax tht u might never hv to give me..thx

引用:
原帖由 仍初 於 2008-10-22 02:54 AM 發表
i asked that coz "wannabe" is followed by sth...like xxx-wannabe...like a copycat or poser or sth. so i was wondering what or who do u wanna be. haha. ok...now i know tht ur just a wannabe of...ur bes ...
at the end of the day, the ID is only a nickname....doesn't really matter

being a citizen for a while...
how come u were not qualified for the pr? because of the insufficient points?

well i always say to others oz is a nice place for retired ppl and hk is the place for the opposite :smile_30:
anway, i hv been living and working in this country for nearly 8 years, not in sydney tho :smile_13:

上一頁下一頁
發新話題
前往最後回覆