上一頁下一頁
發新話題
打印

紫荊泉桑拿 (Kobe Sauna)

收藏  |  訂閱
101  63.2k

Hi all brother

Everyone has their different style how to find out the good gril and the price can also be reasonable. Actually, I had already had around ten years to go sauna. At the beginning, i also went to everywhere to find the good one but it is not easily to find out and lastly you will feel that you had wasted more money on others. In the past few years, I had only gone to Kobe Sauna and Rainbow Sauna. It is not only that they can proivde the good service or girls but also you can talk freely with their manager and the others. They will aslo recommend the good for your trying.

引用:
原帖由 badbadboy 於 2008-5-5 08:47 PM 發表
Hi all brother

Everyone has their different style how to find out the good gril and the price can also be reasonable. Actually, I had already had around ten years to go sauna. At the beginning ...
thank you badbadboy c-hing....i think i will try soon....:smile_44:

引用:
原帖由 badbadboy 於 2008-5-5 08:47 PM 發表
Hi all brother

Everyone has their different style how to find out the good gril and the price can also be reasonable. Actually, I had already had around ten years to go sauna. At the beginning ...
That's the point...cultivation. You need to cultivate the relationship with managers. Sometimes, may sound ridiculous.

多謝各位 C-Hing 意見.   講左甘耐, 可唔可以再分享多些 賽後報告 同心得 ?

紫荊泉桑拿 (Kobe Sauna)  同 環保 (Rainbow) 都要 !

叩謝  !

[ 本帖最後由 mku88 於 2008-5-6 12:33 AM 編輯 ]

I'm going to try this sauna tomorrow.
What is the update price for Plan C ??
Pls help:smile_35: :smile_35:

引用:
原帖由 JUICYPEACH001 於 2008-5-6 05:42 PM 發表
I'm going to try this sauna tomorrow.
What is the update price for Plan C ??
Pls help:smile_35: :smile_35:
Plan C?

There're only 2 plans available: whether 1 BG serving you for the whole time or 1 師傅 for the first part and then another BG for the second part. No matter which plan you choose, the content of part 1 and 2 is always the same... hope brother get what I mean :smile_47:

唔好再講啦, 再講我真係忍唔住要去架(但真係好貴)

引用:
原帖由 rapper1971 於 2008-5-5 07:46 PM 發表
Actually, Tuppie and Rainbow in Tsim Sha Tsui, Hoi Tin and Ka Lin Wah in North Point has good BGs
what kind of services can provided by rainbow??

thank you for sharing

where is rainbow and the quality of girl and service

上一頁下一頁
發新話題
前往最後回覆