On 9 sink boat case.

收藏  |  訂閱
159  10.8k

睇英文唔明,睇埋中文一样唔明?:smile_35:

you already know what you should do

just don't have the resolve to do it

引用:
原帖由 Big-storm 於 2010-2-12 05:44 PM 發表 查看引用來源
wah you r so right. as i remember first time she serve me , much better than later ga. so after she knows I am on 9 boy and i like her, then she works lazily and "hair 住黎做" la. diu....

I 1000% s ...
I still remember that she treated like a king after I had given her RMB20K for buying a piece of land in her hometown.  She begged me to fxxk her, even I said I was so tired. Now I know that she was just doing her job.  I was so obsessed with her face and body, but not seeing her evil spirit!!!!  "舗舗清" is always the best strategy for ALL C hings.

引用:
原帖由 w7633452 於 2010-2-12 09:16 AM 發表
3 Months ago, I started a hit with a K girl, I don’t know why I like her so much and I gave her an offer about 10K per month to let her stay with me and stop working in NC. But as time goes by, I fel ...
This is obviously a classic case of "sinking boat".  Don't let your dick do the thinking!  Put your senses together and move on.  You can never find true love in those places.  Think of it as paying a tuition fee.  You've learned your lesson and move on to better things!  Wake up man!

引用:
原帖由 newstudent 於 2010-2-12 06:07 PM 發表 查看引用來源

C Ching U are physically very  strong  if U are older than 3X as U could make 10 shots in three days. BTW have U found a job now as U said U were jobless in another post ?
Hi! Bro. Newstudent:  Thank you so much for your concern.  I haven't found a job, but I am going to start my own business in Guangdong.  Let me tell you how I could do it ------> If you think you can, you CAN!  I said to myself:  If she doesn't come back to me, I will let go.  If she comes back to me, treats me like "Waterfish" and asks for money...........I must "X到佢爆".   After the 10 shots, she said her puxxy hurt.......Sorry! I don't care.:smile_45: :smile_43:

引用:
原帖由 w7633452 於 2010-2-12 09:16 AM 發表 查看引用來源
3 Months ago, I started a hit with a K girl, I don’t know why I like her so much and I gave her an offer about 10K per month to let her stay with me and stop working in NC. But as time goes by, I fel ...
I am sure she will come back to u as u are one of the functional ATM to her.  I dont see why such an experienced 嫖客 like u to get sink with a k girl ? U start up with paid sex and now saying in love with her, what's wrong with u ?                                      Ask yourself three essential ingredients for "SINK SHIP" -- money, time and generosity, are u lacking or abundant ?
NO money -- she would disappear long time and w/out trace
NO time -- she will use her body to make money when u are not around, maybe u are her 3rd, 4th employer
Last but not the least is would u forget her past n merry with a slut ?

正如炒仙價或消息股,"不要短炒變長渣" 論力而為啦!

I don't see any love betwreen you and your K girl. She using you as moneytree and going to milk you dry. Lots fish in the tank, Go for new one and fun!

引用:
原帖由 newstudent 於 2010-2-12 08:45 PM 發表

can U tell your age more exactly so can we can give more advice? 30 and 39 is very different.
The way she treats him, I don't think it's the age issue.

算吧啦c-hing...開心過...沉過就算啦...唔可以再係咁...要用錢買佢的笑面....你可以offer到幾多呢...佢只會貪得無厭...錢無咗可以揾過...但為咗呢D女人攪到返唔到轉頭....係唔值得架....:smile_o03:

you also clear your mind , don"t live in the dream. go back to normal

上一頁下一頁
發新話題
前往最後回覆