打印

有無41歳以上,單身男性、星期六、日、假日可陪我之男友.(Part 3)

收藏  |  訂閱
1.5k  37.7k

引用:
原帖由 koala0824 於 2009-8-11 12:12 PM 發表 查看引用來源

HI JOJOGIRL2﹐ 我很同意你的想法[強求非正路 莫求才是緣]
不過也並非坐係屋企等白馬皇子的出現﹐但應該以平常心﹐結識多點朋友﹐都你不知不覺間﹐另一半到時候就會自然出現了。

不知不覺間, I will become 42 years old, on 7th October..........

引用:
原帖由 hokaihin 於 2009-8-11 01:19 PM 發表 查看引用來源
:smile_o15: :smile_o15: :smile_o15:
Good afternoon.

引用:
原帖由 hywu 於 2009-8-11 02:29 PM 發表 查看引用來源
what kind of clothing u like on a man? apart from going to office i usually just put on black or white t with jeans, actually i hv many pair of jeans and prada is my favourite, not because of the valu ...
Hi HY, to be honest with you......... I like guy wearing nothing........in appropriate time.........lol <-- Level 3 conversation.....
Let me switch back to normal mode:  I think dress appropriate clothing in appropriate situation will be enough.
If I love someone, no matter he wears anything, or wears nothing........ I will still love him.

I understand unity..... normally six-pack muscle will unite in one.......... to become a belly........
Actually I am quite extreme.
I like fat guy.
Or, I like a normaly weight / muscle guy.
But I don't like thin guy............ if 170 cm+, but just 120 - 130 lbs........... I will classify this man as thin....... I don't like thin guy...... because comparatively I will become fat if walk next to this guy.

Do you have hair on head?  I don't mind guy without hair........ but I just don't like those guys, whose with little hair, then use left hair to cover right side of head.  If no hair, just no hair will be fine.

You can ask Koala for my details......... I have been chatting with him for more than one year....... and he visited my Facebook and saw my pig sons and daughters photos............

You have 8 points only........you need to make some more posts, just the 'hi''hi' type will be ok la...... otherwise, you can't get 50 points before my birthday........

I am waiting for you.

引用:
原帖由 ccmhkg 於 2009-8-11 02:32 PM 發表 查看引用來源

a very sincere self-introduction
Yes la............. that will take a woman's heart away...........

引用:
原帖由 koala0824 於 2009-8-11 02:40 PM 發表 查看引用來源

Mr Piggy, I like good people.
and I think HY is cool
Koala.... please note Piggie is a Mr. Piggie.
Me, is Ms. Piggy.

引用:
原帖由 koala0824 於 2009-8-11 02:33 PM 發表 查看引用來源

Dear HY,

I hope you are Piggy's 真命天子. I have been reading Piggy's forum for nearly 1 year and knew that she had many bad experiences before.
So I do hope she can find her honesty true lov ...
Of course it is nice to read those writing.
But like I always say, 相愛很易,相處很難.

To fall in love with someone is easy, but how to maintain a loving relationship, is difficult.
Especially I am not young anymore.
To be very honest, if someone treat me badly, I prefer to let go........ not to tolerate or suffer from painful relationship anymore.
I only live once.

But if I find my love one, I will try.

引用:
原帖由 koala0824 於 2009-8-11 02:43 PM 發表 查看引用來源

We should get HY to post his photo here so we can all JUDGE whether he is the best candidate for miss Piggy.
What do you think?
Koala..........Don't scare HY away.........
HY is still 8 points....... still need some times .......... to get 50 points...... because he comes up here often.
If he gets 50 points........ then we can exchange mail address or photo la..........
Don't need to post his photo here.......... I prefer to see his photo myself ar...............

Hostress seems very good luck today

引用:
原帖由 ccmhkg 於 2009-8-11 04:14 PM 發表 查看引用來源
Hostress seems very good luck today
承你貴言. 

引用:
原帖由 piggy3616 於 2009-8-11 03:41 PM 發表 查看引用來源

Do you have hair on head?  I don't mind guy without hair........ but I just don't like those guys, whose with little hair, then use left hair to cover right side of head.  If no hair, just no hair will be fine.
hee hee, I just have very less hair on head ----> I like being bald

上一頁下一頁
發新話題
前往最後回覆