上一頁下一頁
發新話題
打印

紫荊泉桑拿 (Kobe Sauna)

收藏  |  訂閱
101  63.2k

I had gone yesterday and noted that three girls had gone way. One of the them are top local girl. She had gotten the high booking rate in the past few months. I had asked what happened but the girl did not tell me everything.

After that, they have only 7 to 8 girl working at night so we must wait if all the girl on booking. If everyone has the interest to go, you should call them before.:smile_38:

:smile_38::smile_38:

引用:
原帖由 badbadboy 於 2008-5-3 09:27 PM 發表
I had gone yesterday and noted that three girls had gone way. One of the them are top local girl. She had gotten the high booking rate in the past few months. I had asked what happened but the gi ...
They have only 8 rooms. Even they have more girls, you still have to wait for room.

嘩, 香港人真係有錢, 咁貴都爆場:smile_45:

but...........

啲好嘢已經去晒旺角至尊,.....佐敦新帝都...

引用:
原帖由 綠柔柔的天空 於 2008-5-4 01:22 PM 發表
but...........

至尊聽聞啲囡囡好後生, 好索, 是嗎?

引用:
原帖由 龍虎亂舞 於 2008-5-4 01:27 PM 發表

至尊聽聞啲囡囡好後生, 好索, 是嗎?
至尊都係陀地女仔.....都索

引用:
原帖由 綠柔柔的天空 於 2008-5-4 01:40 PM 發表

至尊都係陀地女仔.....都索
Though a regular customer, I do agree that Kobe is a bit over charge. Sometimes, good gals could be found in much cheaper place.

[ 本帖最後由 阿九九九 於 2008-5-4 10:47 PM 編輯 ]

引用:
原帖由 綠柔柔的天空 於 2008-5-4 01:22 PM 發表
but...........

當真??至尊是否砵蘭街那間?

引用:
原帖由 阿九九九 於 2008-5-4 10:46 PM 發表

Though a regular customer, I do agree that Kobe is a bit over charge. Sometimes, good gals could be found in much cheaper place.
Of course, I do believe there are always good girls around, just that you'll have to find them out. But for my past experience, I'd have to try a few times to find a good one and sometimes even more. So in order to take chances around, I'd go to somewhere with relatively higher chances to find a good one. Though in return, I'd have to pay more.:smile_13:

Since I'm not a regular SN goer now, I'd rather pay a higher price than getting a bad experience elsewhere.

回覆 #79 fyrdraca 的帖子

Actually, Tuppie and Rainbow in Tsim Sha Tsui, Hoi Tin and Ka Lin Wah in North Point has good BGs

上一頁下一頁
發新話題
前往最後回覆