上一頁下一頁
發新話題
打印

About 沉船 (Does Hongkonger got money so easy?)

收藏  |  訂閱
108  9.1k

回覆 69# 的帖子

OMFG,講極都唔明,你理解力非常有問題。。。你呢幾句問題,我講過。。。

“你这么犀利,英文这么好,搵2万都要朝九晚五啊,中出哥真系辛苦你啦。”

至於我點解同你一樣拿差不多工資,因為我怕死,因為高人工d工會做死人,我地過下日神姐,最近要環境好,有靚女,準時收工,可以任請假,唔系做兩個月又要揾過第二份,好煩!

“我最近半个月都系12点先起身吃早茶,没看到你早上赶班给我发帖,真系讲声sorry啦。”

無辦法,給困在公司,新年流流,唔好意思請假返上面屌西。

唉,臨走前想看看你仲有無point,比多個機會你。唉你系度重複重複又重複。算吧啦,今年我都唔會再有空同你談心,因為平常我都幾忙下去玩,今天第一天上班,就好疼苦地,朝九晚五一天,真系對唔住大家。

我唔嫉妒你12點至起床,因為我平常都系唔使點翻工,我無什麼時間觀念。

”你知啦,大陆做野效率低,没那么急的。中出哥你忙着赶地铁啊,收工人都好多,不阻你啦。“

我覺得地鐵都算唔錯的一個交通工具,最少唔會好像巴士咁我開車時候同我爭路,不過我最近窮啊,無錢加油,唯有走路回家,好在夠近。無法,你地大陸人話事計,揾工最緊要錢多事少離家近,位高權重責任輕嘛!

哈哈,最后一句恭喜你新年行大運,因為我一向從來不懂嫉妒人!你無,梗系嫉妒,我什麼都有,恨什麼?

[ 本帖最後由 middleshotman 於 2011-2-8 06:06 PM 編輯 ]

中出哥,看你这么好学,在多给点point你啦。

大陆社会同香港不同,最大的特质就是公权社会。
公权社会的特点就是常说的国富民穷,在公权体制内的人将获得最大利益,
香港是民权社会,所以按照你的观点,进好公司拿高人工是由于海外教育背景
和工作经历,到公司朝九晚五,月末等出粮,这就是大多数人的生活。
但是在内地,很多成功者都不是这条路径。

中央财政拿走了全国财政的70%,就算广东这种经济大省,地方财政都很难支撑当地发展,都需要中央回馈。可以明确说中国政府比全世界任何国家的政府都有钱。对于这种公权社会,你只有站在权力中央,才能站在财富中央。
去年我一个同系同学公司在创业板上市,他是CEO,这些财富和公权机关的种种
关系都难以见光,这里是公网,我不想说。

说个例子,汕尾很穷吧,汕尾小小一个烟草局每年招待费过千万。
算200个工作日,平均一天就是60k。刚才有人说上海的ktv要50k一晚,
你说是不是小儿科。这还只是个小小的烟草局,破破的汕尾,
更富的财政局,法院,公安局,税务局呢?军队,武警呢?

上次和一些政府老板吃饭,几个大头讨论最多的就是一个项目上面批下来几个亿3年花光,不知道怎么花。我们单位老板最怕的是年底怎么把钱花光,好申请
来年新预算。公权社会的威力不单是财富分配,可以让你怎么活,也能让你这么死。多年前,一个广东老板到内地采矿,花大钱把矿挖出来了,结果人被打残了。县委书记儿子接管了,该矿产公司已经上市,你说是多少财富。

我不是官二代,也不是富二代。在内地做事,低调点好。
多少香港老板在内地投资被当地公权搞死,结果居然去上访,真系好笑。
所以呢,这个中国社会,有钱不是大,都无谓来show。
在有钱佬在公权机关面前连条狗都不如。

算你好彩,生在香港。但不好太威拉。

再讲多句啦,

当年霍*东都被某地方政府搞过,由于霍是中&央$政协*副主席,同上层有点关系,所以才没事。大陆当年首富黄光裕有钱吧,如果你看他被控诉的罪名,根本没有什么了不起的罪名。这些都是公权机关内部斗争,黄是有钱,在公安部一个小处长眼里,也是一条狗。

[ 本帖最後由 macaubeyond 於 2011-2-8 07:31 PM 編輯 ]

This is China!

回覆 72# 的帖子

有見地!社會主義特色的新中國其實是個极權社會,公義是沒市場的.幸好活在香港不是一黨專制地方.珍惜

引用:
原帖由 middleshotman 於 2011-2-8 05:15 PM 發表 查看引用來源

哈哈,其實,唔系有心屌你,系有心消磨下時間。無辦法,給困在公司,新年流流,唔好意思請假返上面屌西。

你仲有point,可以說出來聽聽,不過,我估你無。

系internet叫人拿自己重要財產證明出來咁腦殘的說 ...
I guess you two agree to disagree but there's really no need for the personal attacks, JMHO.:smile_40:

引用:
原帖由 macaubeyond 於 2011-2-8 06:59 PM 發表 查看引用來源
中出哥,看你这么好学,在多给点point你啦。

大陆社会同香港不同,最大的特质就是公权社会。
公权社会的特点就是常说的国 ...
Agreed. But that's nothing to brag about because that's exactly what the problem resides. Bribe works openly in the school system, medical field... etc. How the hell can we expect improvment for our next generation in China??  That's just a way of life for them.:smile_39:

引用:
原帖由 macaubeyond 於 2011-2-8 06:59 PM 發表 查看引用來源
中出哥,看你这么好学,在多给点point你啦。

大陆社会同香港不同,最大的特质就是公权社会。
公权社会的特点就是常说的国 ...
大陸師兄,咁多好points去新聞區發表下啦,作為局內人,你講有說服力嘛,
5駛等班5毛黨奴成日大人無証據,抹黑佢偉大黨國,伸張下正義都變反華漢奸,
好過你響呢度風月版講d咁掃興既..正經野;風月場乃係銷金窩,有錢無錢各有
各玩,5係乜新鮮事物,只係你新中國國民睇5慣吧。

Hope you fail

To macaubeyond - I think you are just a lucky opportunist who capitalised on weak government policies and took a lucky ride with your property speculation. In fact, it is people like you that everybody hates in the PRC (or almost everybody), who participated in a highly uneven distribution of wealth and made many even poorer.  I can understand why you are so proud of yourself because you seem like a winner for now with so many people still behind you but let me remind you that things aren't usually all that straightforward, quick fortunes are quick to disappear too, so be careful with what you got and don't go too far. Also, I don''t see why you are bragging about the Chinese system, it is totally unlawful and backward and it is the kind of system breeds people like you. Don't get me wrong,  I am just as patriotic as you are, but one thing is for certain, I am for a better system and I am sure as the PRC society evolve, this 公权社会 will be cracked down, and no more RMB60k KTVs for you and your government friends may have a few bullets in their heads soon. BTW, last but not least, Hong Kong's GDP per capita will always kick Guangzhou and Shenzhen's asses because it will always be an world financial center (Guangzhou and Shenzhen, may be in their dreams, finance makes the most money as we all know it, I don't forsee you find oil in the grounds of Guangzhou and Shenzhen, I hope not...). Also, not to mention a lot of the Guangzhou and Shenzhen assets are owned by Hong Kong investors, so theoretically a lot of the GDP in these regions are attributable to Hong Kong. Not so fast boy, macaubeyond. Catching up in 5 to 10 years??? In your dreams boy!!! HK will not stand still, our PRC investment will grow likewise and we still have one of the most advanced and open system in the world and almost everyone recognises that. I don't think the world will even be prepared to give Shenzhen or Guanzhou a shot of being a world financial center. They can only rely on HK being a window to the world. Yes, I know Shanghai beats HK in terms of trading volume now, but look at it now, it is just a China board, can't even handle international listings and in fact many of the trading volume is just boosted by unruly banking lendings. Besides, Shanghai people are not even welcomed by other provinces. They are just a bunch of speculators like you!!! One day some of you will fall, I am sure.

引用:
原帖由 651bun 於 2011-2-9 12:17 AM 發表 查看引用來源

Agreed. But that's nothing to brag about because that's exactly what the problem resides. Bribe works openly in the school system, medical field... etc. How the hell can we expect improvment f ...
my will is to grow up to be a corrupted official, as professed by a pupil in Guangzhou about a year ago. :smile_o08:

上一頁下一頁
發新話題
前往最後回覆