打印

肛交好處 (finally updated! - p.37 #545)

收藏  |  訂閱
815  162.4k

引用:
原帖由 wildfire01 於 2009-10-31 12:24 PM 發表 查看引用來源

Hi Joyce,

佢當然鐘意啦! 妳肯俾佢肛交,佢一定lum死。

妳果次係第一次肛交? 佢有冇用套呀? 佢有冇肛交內射呢? 咁妳肛交果時有冇high呢? 有乜特別的感覺呀? 妳第一次肛交冇難受既感覺,証明妳都好有potent ...
我第一次係俾之前再之前既ex開架=.=, 同埋每次我都必定要佢帶dom先得,
唔識講high唔high, 有feel囉=.=...不過我當然鐘意前面好D喇~
慣先唔痛姐~識用多D ky我就唔覺痛~
我第一次痛到大叫大喊, 床單都俾我扯甩ar=.=~
有機會我就分享下第一次俾人搞後面既慘痛經歷~睇下有無人有興趣先算喇~hahah

[ 本帖最後由 Joyce~XD 於 2009-11-1 12:21 AM 編輯 ]

引用:
原帖由 Joyce~XD 於 2009-11-1 12:07 AM 發表 查看引用來源

慣先唔痛姐~識用多D ky我就唔覺痛~
我第一次痛到大叫大喊, 床單都俾我扯甩 ...
wah...痛到扯甩床單咁勁? 我真係好想知妳嘅第一次係點。我等妳出個詳細report。妳未試第一次之前對肛交有冇抗拒呢? 妳試過咁痛, 妳點解又肯再試呢? 從那時開始肛交才有feel呢?

引用:
原帖由 wildfire01 於 2009-11-2 09:31 AM 發表 查看引用來源

wah...痛到扯甩床單咁勁? 我真係好想知妳嘅第一次係點。我等妳出個詳細report。妳未試第一次之前對肛交有冇抗拒呢? 妳試過咁痛, 妳點解又肯再試呢? 從那時開始肛交才有feel呢?
下~真係有興趣想知架@@好ar~得閒我就寫喇:smile_o10:

Wildfire Gor...

Hey how u doing??? I think we are doing a good job in keeping this thread alive..
Still working on the anal play everynight... now less painful and can pop myself very quickly with vibrator... getting ready for bf's big cock...

Any interesting story u wanna share with us?? love to hear from u... may it be advice or ur own sex story... !! Have a nice day

引用:
原帖由 Joyce~XD 於 2009-11-1 12:07 AM 發表 查看引用來源

慣先唔痛姐~識用多D ky我就唔覺痛~
我第一次痛到大叫大喊, 床單都俾我扯甩 ...
i think u have potential to become an anal queen too!! hehe

引用:
原帖由 hunterxhunter 於 2009-11-3 12:09 AM 發表 查看引用來源
Wildfire Gor...

Hey how u doing??? I think we are doing a good job in keeping this thread alive..
Still working on the anal play everynight... now less painful and can pop myself very quickly wit ...
does ur bf know ur fucking ur own ass so often?? hehe, i bet it will make him crazy!!

引用:
原帖由 hunterxhunter 於 2009-11-3 12:09 AM 發表 查看引用來源
Wildfire Gor...

Still working on the anal play everynight... now less painful and can pop myself very quickly wit ...
Hi Hunterxhunter,

Thank you! I am fine. How are you too? My god...you keep working on the anal play everynight....you are so sweet....I really really envy your bf.  Well...now less painful and you can take it quickly...What a good progress!..Well done...my dear little sister....By the way, did you feel high and get wet when you did anal play to yourself?  How did you do anal play to yourself?  I just want to tell you that anal play done by yourself may be completely different from the actual anal sex.  OK for anal play doesn't mean OK for actual anal sex. It depends on many factors such as entry angle, speed, size and most importantly how well you can control your anal muscle. I guess you insert your anal plug or vibrator into your ass by your hand..right? During regular anal play done by yourself,  you know when and how you are going to push it in. You know when you should stop and when you can go further. You know how to adjust the entry angle.  You get less painful and you can pop yourself quickly because you do it by your own hand and you control everything.  However, in actual anal sex, the situation may be completely different.  Therefore, you should practice anal play in a right way.  I suggest that you should hold your anal plug or vibrator in a static position, and you move your ass to take it into your body actively instead of taking it in the ass passively.  For example, you can imagine that you do it in a woman-on-top position.  Put the anal plug or vibrator on the floor, then you sit on it.  During the insertion process, you should focus on how to "push" your ass (like you poo in the toilet) and take it in your ass naturally. At the same time, you should learn how to enjoy the stretching process.   When you have actual anal sex in future, you should tell your bf not to move his thing. You take an active role like what  you did in your regular solo anal play practice.  I suggest that you should do it with him in a woman-on-top position.  In this position, you can "push" your ass naturally like what you do in the toilet.  Besides, you can make use of your body weight to take it in the ass slowly. You can also rub your clit at the same time. Oh yes,...you can see your bf's facial expression face to face and know how high your bf is.  Enjoy the insertion process.  If you can learn this technique, no matter how big your bf's cock is, you can take it easily and painlessly.

不過次次都要用KY好煩~

引用:
原帖由 GZ648 於 2009-11-5 03:54 PM 發表 查看引用來源
不過次次都要用KY好煩~
如果夠濕,用妹妹d水都OK的。初學者當然要用足KY啦!

都唔知係唔係真.....雖然好想試

上一頁下一頁
發新話題
前往最後回覆