上一頁下一頁
發新話題
打印

肛交好處 (finally updated! - p.37 #545)

收藏  |  訂閱
815  162.4k

hey my friends.. wildfire and milo.. hi there

Geez.. i'm starting to miss anal for a bit... cos after that incidence when weeks ago my bf hurt me while trying to ram his cock into my anus.. although with alot of KY, he went in so quick it hurted so much! he had been scared to bring it up to try again, and he is so sweet and loving that we are back to old fashion fucking.. pussy licking... and me giving him amazing head....

I think i'll WOW him this week.. by suggesting ANAL... which he loves.. and probably craves.. but is just too shy and nice to bring it up, worried that i'd turn him down... hope he CUM like crazy in my ass !!!!!

假如俾條勁粗既屌入去

咪得個痛字..

引用:
原帖由 hunterxhunter 於 2009-10-14 11:58 PM 發表 查看引用來源
hey my friends.. wildfire and milo.. hi there

Geez.. i'm starting to miss anal for a bit... cos after that incidence when weeks ago my bf hurt me while trying to ram his cock into my anus.. althoug ...
Hi hunterxhunter!  I haven't seen you here for a long time.  How are you!  Oh...in this case, you can give him some "hints" directly or indirectly such that he knows you also like anal sex and you are willing to let him fuck you in the ass again.  However, I suggest that you and your BF should do anal play with fingers or toys rather than actual anal sex.  Don't rush to actual anal sex at this moment ! You are still not ready for it yet.  Doing anal play during sex regulary not only practice your ass but also let you know when you are ready for a real one.

[ 本帖最後由 wildfire01 於 2009-10-15 10:29 AM 編輯 ]

回覆 703# 的帖子

hey our anal guru wildfire... I've been fine... rewarding myself after a week of hardwork with whole day fucking with BF... i'm glad that we are both sexual...

Great advice too... cos i'm abit apprehensive that if we failed this time.. then maybe anal would be off our menu once and for all.... i dun want that... cos he really loved it... and i didn't experience it enough to say i hate it or love it... so i'll warm my ass up.. and take it slowly... i hope he can hold back and not ram it in in the heat of excitement and enters slowly... keep in touch... how's sex life for u and milo?? HOT HOT HOT as ever? any new techniques??

:smile_o12: 交交下急屎賴左出嚟棧攪:smile_o12:

引用:
原帖由 咸濕LOK愛奶西 於 2009-10-15 12:56 AM 發表 查看引用來源
假如俾條勁粗既屌入去

咪得個痛字..
AGREE
真係有女仔喜歡ANAL??

引用:
原帖由 Hkwargod 於 2009-10-16 12:21 AM 發表 查看引用來源

AGREE
真係有女仔喜歡ANAL??
Yes, Milo 和 BCM 就係一個好例子。當然真正喜歡肛交的女仔仍是少數。

引用:
原帖由 hunterxhunter 於 2009-10-16 12:13 AM 發表 查看引用來源
hey our anal guru wildfire... I've been fine... rewarding myself after a week of hardwork with whole day fucking with BF... i'm glad that we are both sexual...

Great advice too... cos i'm abit appr ...
Yes, Please don't rush to do actual anal sex. Both of you and your BF need more practice and training through a regular anal play before having full anal sex.  It really takes time to prepare for the real one.  Remember...proper anal sex should not be painful.  If you feel pain, you must not be ready for it or you must not do it properly.  Take my case as an example, my darling was an anal virgin.  I have been doing anal play to her for more 1 year before I initiate actual anal sex.  In the past, I need to enter her body very very slowly (at least 10-15min for the initial penetration) such that she didn't feel any pain.  In some cases, the penetration speed is so slow that she even didn't know my whole thing was already deep inside her ass.  Now, she can take my cock within 1 min.  I believe that your can do it too. It is just a matter of time.  Doing regular anal play at this stage is very important.    Some girls may need longer time for this training, some special girls like Milo may not need any training at all.  It really depends.  Anyway, you really need it for sure.  In my opinion, if possible, your BF should try to be penetrated anally with some toys by himself or you, so he can know how to do it without any pain and how it feels in person.

thx for sharing:smile_35:

引用:
原帖由 hunterxhunter 於 2009-10-16 12:13 AM 發表 查看引用來源

Great advice too... cos i'm abit appr ...
hey hunter! great to see u again!! i've actually been away from the site for a bit cause i've been soo busy ... with work, not with sex =(, haha

i'm glad to hear ur finally complete accepting anal and want ur man to really fuck ur ass, that's the power of love!! heheh, well for me, i guess its love too, cause i love anal

but sorry to say i haven't been getting any real fucking in my ass lately, but of course i've been keeping it up by myself on a regular basis

btw, one of my gfs introduced me a really cute guy recently, and she kept telling me about how big his cock was ... he's been calling me these days ... will update u all

上一頁下一頁
發新話題
前往最後回覆