上一頁下一頁
發新話題
打印

紫荊泉桑拿 (Kobe Sauna)

收藏  |  訂閱
101  63.2k

如果兩者質素及價錢都差唔多,咁就當然留港消費啦,起碼節省時間嘛,要交人都容易d!

哎吔, 比班師兄講到我火都黎埋, 好想試, 但又好貴, 唉....:smile_19:

Hi all Brother

i am sorry about that i am not very well to type Chinese.

I had go this place around 4-5 years and never changed to the other place. It is because that they had provided good service to you. The area is not big but very clean The watier and manager are good manner. You will feel very relaxing and comfortable.

I had gone to there last night and the manager recommed a new local gril. She is good and beautiful although she is not very well for massage. i do not know i can tell the girl name but the phots of this gril is the 1st one their computer.

if anyone have the interest, you can try her. I think you will agree my saying.:smile_38::smile_38::smile_38:

去澳門要多d時間嘛~!

Apart from the new local girl, almost all gals in Kobe are over 30.

[ 本帖最後由 阿九九九 於 2008-5-1 09:56 PM 編輯 ]

引用:
原帖由 阿九九九 於 2008-5-1 09:50 PM 發表
Apart from the new local girl, almost all gals in Kobe are over 30.
Oh! Really!? You must be a regular customer to have seen almost all gals. Please advise us how many girls do they have and recommend the names of the new local girl then :smile_38:

引用:
原帖由 fyrdraca 於 2008-5-2 10:28 AM 發表

Oh! Really!? You must be a regular customer to have seen almost all gals. Please advise us how many girls do they have and recommend the names of the new local girl then :smile_38:
Just pay regular visit but not very frequent. Pricing is really an issue. The new gal ? You could just ask the Manager there. They recommend to each and every customer recently as she's new. Just dun want to mention names in a public forum.

Sometimes you dun need to see all before you know all. Some gals might give you info. To be honest, service and quality are quite OK but not quarantee. As always, try your luck. Sometimes, you might come across excellent service with cheaper price. Rule of thumb : Pricing is never a quarantee of service. One always need to manage your expectation and willing to explore.

Just heard that the Manageress has left. Too bad for me.

引用:
原帖由 阿九九九 於 2008-5-2 11:27 AM 發表

Just pay regular visit but not very frequent. Pricing is really an issue. The new gal ? You could just ask the Manager there. They recommend to each and every customer recently as she's new.  ...
The manageress just come back.

over 30..... how can that be youngest bg in hk???

引用:
原帖由 matsushimahp 於 2008-5-2 11:42 PM 發表
over 30..... how can that be youngest bg in hk???
Look young and feel young is already more than enough. What do you expect ? If they are real young, they got more ways to make more money than staying in Kobe.

上一頁下一頁
發新話題
前往最後回覆