上一頁下一頁
發新話題
打印

人妻人夫交往日誌

收藏  |  訂閱
3.0k  150.2k

回覆 57# 的帖子

I didn't have a good time with mine at that moment...and just look for someone to talk things out....i know my wife since college...and things may take it for granted as time goes by...that's quite common after reading all these threads...

All the 'tell-tale' sign will confirm..you should know...ha ha

引用:
原帖由 mwifem 於 2014-8-24 11:09 AM 發表 查看引用來源

Thanks ... Hope you still can read my story on Chinese

I do read Chinese...but my typing skill sucks...and I have been using English day in day out at office....that's why...no worries...yours is good to follow...cheers

Not sure if you are into Jap Drama, there's recently a hit TV series called  晝顏 ~平日午後3點的戀人們....it's played by 上戶彩..talking about all those wives facing similar situation and venture into other relationship.....it's talking the same struggle that we're all facing....check it out...guarantee you'll like this....

引用:
原帖由 msnkk 於 2014-8-24 10:46 AM 發表 查看引用來源
傾下計先啫:smile_13:
咁是否已心動凖備會出軌

引用:
原帖由 MarkRothko 於 2014-8-24 11:19 AM 發表 查看引用來源
Not sure if you are into Jap Drama, there's recently a hit TV series called  晝顏 ~平日午後3點的戀人們....it's played by 上戶彩..talking about all those wives facing similar situation and venture int ...
Thanks your recommendation . And your support here

引用:
原帖由 mwifem 於 2014-8-24 11:25 AM 發表 查看引用來源

Thanks your recommendation . And your support here

Thanks...looking forward to your journal.....

繼續故事- 起初我同D只限於筆戰,我其實有點不太客氣的,難得佢完全不動氣,一直平和跟我交流,漸漸地我也逐漸對佢沒有了反感。當中經歷了約三個多月時間,我地竟然變成每天也會交談的筆友

我同你唔同,唔係因為遇到某個人先想出軌:smile_44:
引用:
原帖由 mwifem 於 2014-8-24 11:22 AM 發表 查看引用來源

咁是否已心動凖備會出軌

引用:
原帖由 msnkk 於 2014-8-24 11:40 AM 發表 查看引用來源
我同你唔同,唔係因為遇到某個人先想出軌:smile_44:
then, what motivates u??

回覆 67# 的帖子

female always need a process of communication and understanding before anything....

上一頁下一頁
發新話題
前往最後回覆