上一頁下一頁
發新話題
打印

On 9 sink boat case.

收藏  |  訂閱
159  10.8k

C-hing 7633452 are saying all the truth and share his experience.Forget her and have the good year for 2010

wah you r so right. as i remember first time she serve me , much better than later ga. so after she knows I am on 9 boy and i like her, then she works lazily and "hair 住黎做" la. diu....

I 1000% support.When the girl knew you love her and you are on 99 that she would treat you bad and need present each time.

anyway, I think from now on, I won't sink boat that easy and i will play girls more wisely....C-hing 7633452.

I would follow your way to do right now onwards. All chicken is not our cup of tea for treat her well.

祈求新一年我會行好運,溝多D靚女!!!!   在此順便祝各位CHING新一年行大運, 身體健康!!!!  
Boated C-hing hope to you too!!!

Hunan (lake south)
I knew the one in Shenzhen also came from Hunan but she did not work in the day time so I think she have boss as sometime I ML with her and the mobile ringing.She will request me to keep quite.

C HING 擔沙填海~:smile_o12:

回覆 11# 的帖子

you have good point at all post I read.Thanks much!! C-hing

引用:
原帖由 Boated 於 2010-2-12 02:21 PM 發表 查看引用來源
C hing: You know how I treated her when she came back to me??????  When she apologized for how bad she treated me, I pretended to accept her apology and talk sweet (our plans in the future: marriage,  ...
C Ching U are physically very  strong  if U are older than 3X as U could make 10 shots in three days. BTW have U found a job now as U said U were jobless in another post ?

付出唔緊要, 最緊要值! 如果囡囡下下同你講金,你又何必同佢講心呢? 呢d囡我搵一兩次就會放手. :smile_46:

J12345 C-hing
You are 100% correct

上一頁下一頁
發新話題
前往最後回覆