上一頁下一頁
發新話題
打印

肛交好處 (finally updated! - p.37 #545)

收藏  |  訂閱
815  162.3k

引用:
原帖由 hunterxhunter 於 2009-9-12 08:25 PM 發表 查看引用來源
Hey there Milo and wildfire.. sorry for not replying sooner, cos busy at work and spent the whole saturday naked at home with bf... screwing our brains out... practically naked most of the time...

wow, ur replies are so detailed!!

i agree with the points u made here and i think a lot of applies to a couple trying anal sex and enjoying anal sex

i guess for some of us who just enjoy sex in general, there are other things too

for myself, i like to try everything, so sometimes i like to be dominated and just get fucked, and i've tried some guys who like to use fucking my ass really really hard as a 'punishment', so they'll try so hard to go really really fast, try to really stretch my ass, and of course i'll play along and say dirty things like 'YES, fuck my ass, i'm such an anal whore, my asshole is too small, rip me a new one, please, break my ass, yes, fuck it, just fuck the hole, ignore me, just fuck it!' - trust me, guys LOVE it and will go crazy after hearing it, hahahahaha

引用:
原帖由 wildfire01 於 2009-9-14 09:02 AM 發表 查看引用來源

Hahaha...no la...I also want you to answer my questions in more detail. Let's know more why you love anal sex so much regarding your physical and mental feeling!     oh..yes...two more questions.. what is the difference between the feeling of having anal sex with your man and the feeling of your solo anal play with your big toys? and....what is the difference between the feeling of getting your man's cum in your ass and that in your vagina?...
firstly, i want to agree with ur comment about no cock is too big for the ass, i believe that too

i think the difference between a real cock and a guy is similar for anal or pussy fuck, when fucking a guy, we are 2 ppl, so we will be playing with each other's minds as well, it can be really hot if the guy is really horny for u, whereas with a toy, i can control everything, and sometimes i just want a quick fuck so it's easier to achieve, hehehe

u know, i actually don't know the answer to the second question!!   cause like i said, one of the reasons i love anal sex is that the guy can cum inside me and i don't have to worry about it, remember, the advantages?!??  so up till now, i've only let a couple of guys cum inside my pussy ... (partly because i don't want to take pills to mess with my hormones, hehe) ... so yea, maybe other girls (eg. bcm, or hunter) can answer this! hahaha

引用:
原帖由 tong8123 於 2009-9-18 11:02 AM 發表 查看引用來源
i like it
?? you like what? haha

引用:
原帖由 milo99 於 2009-9-18 11:03 AM 發表 查看引用來源

wow, ur replies are so detailed!!

i agree with the points u made here and i think a lot of applies to a couple trying anal sex and enjoying anal sex

i guess for some of us who just enjoy sex ...
wow...YES...guys like hearing it " 'YES, fuck my ass, i'm such an anal whore, my asshole is too small, rip me a new one, please, break my ass, yes, fuck it, just fuck the hole, ignore me, just fuck it!'...I love hearing it so much too...but my gal has never said it before..Maybe she is just not that kind of gal.  You are so cool...I like gals who like to be dominated. I know some gals like it.  However, it seems to me that not many gals like that and actually say it out during sex. Just ordinary words like " fuck me harder,...etc" is ok...but definitely not " fuck my ass...I am your anal whore...".  I get really turn on just by reading your words here...You can imagine how I will go crazy if I actually hear it for real.

[ 本帖最後由 wildfire01 於 2009-9-18 02:03 PM 編輯 ]

引用:
原帖由 milo99 於 2009-9-18 11:11 AM 發表 查看引用來源

firstly, i want to agree with ur comment about no cock is too big for the ass, i believe that too

i think the difference between a real cock and a guy is similar for anal or pussy fuck, whe ...
Oh I see....You let most of your guys cum in your ass not in your pussy...so...How is your feeling of taking your guys' hot cum in your ass?

仍未試過走後門,一來對方唔肯,二來覺得事前清潔好麻煩

引用:
原帖由 milo99 於 2009-9-18 10:50 AM 發表 查看引用來源

i think that's a great idea! i knew a couple of girls who did that, haha

they guys LOVED it!!
女方被插後門會唔會高潮?

我最近終於有肛交啦~可惜無係裡面出~:smile_o03:

ha, baby, miss u much
when will u put your photo up here or to me:smile_47: :smile_47:

when will u play with me ar

i successfully had anal sex with my gf.
but everything after fucking her ass, she has blood.
is this normal? :smile_41:

上一頁下一頁
發新話題
前往最後回覆