收藏  |  訂閱
1.5k  45.7k

引用:
原帖由 chefung 於 2009-7-22 10:05 PM 發表 查看引用來源

Sorry it may mislead you, I am a guy

LOL I am not into TV....always in front of book or computer

CRE = exam for civil servants
I took it for fun
I didn't plan to apply any Civil Servant j ...
Many years ago, I sat for CRE also (I didn't remember the name)
Chinese Examination, very difficult.

My ex-boyfriend was Senior Executive Officer.   
You in University Year 2?

引用:
原帖由 piggy3616 於 2009-7-22 10:11 PM 發表 查看引用來源

Many years ago, I sat for CRE also (I didn't remember the name)
Chinese Examination, very difficult.

My ex-boyfriend was Senior Executive Officer.   
You in University Year 2?
I skipped the Chinese one as my AL chinese got C

Yeah, I read your story
Senior EO, dentist, etc..

I am 27 already , a teacher-to-be

引用:
原帖由 chefung 於 2009-7-22 10:15 PM 發表 查看引用來源

I skipped the Chinese one as my AL chinese got C

Yeah, I read your story
Senior EO, dentist, etc..

I am 27 already , a teacher-to-be
Good.  My U-mate, is working as a Secondary School teacher.  Her husband, a teacher, is working at the same school.
She always worries about losing job, both, at the same time.
Therefore, they not dare to have a baby.

The birth rate in HK is getting less (I mean, for HK couple).

But the people from China who emigrated to HK recently, kept on giving birth, without considering how to raise up their children, with suitable love and care, or whether they have financial strength to look after their children.............. then they resort to government subsidies...... is somewhat irresponsible in my opinion.  I am not saying poor people cannot give birth.  But when you read newspapers or TV program, you can see, the mother saying she has to take care of 3 or 4 children (or more) and cannot go outside to work....... and the husband is either unemployed or only has a low pay job.  If so, after having the first baby, why they not consider to stop giving birth (use condom, or any other precaution)???  They kept on complaining the government subsidies are not enough...........I'd really hope they understand that, HK tax is not high when compare with other countries, therefore, the welfare system is not as good as other countries.  And the people receiving government subsidies....... are not paying any tax at all.  Before they complain to HK government, I would like to know, what else they have done for this city???  Just gave birth???

引用:
原帖由 piggy3616 於 2009-7-22 10:30 PM 發表 查看引用來源

Good.  My U-mate, is working as a Secondary School teacher.  Her husband, a teacher, is working at the same school.
She always worries about losing job, both, at the same time.
Therefore, they n ...
2 secondary school teachers = Very rich if they are also 40 ( like 18 years experience )
= probably 80k per month ( both of them )

The market of secondary teachers is very bad this year
Cherry just got a half-teacher offer, meaning he has only half paid
But a bit less work that he can spend more time in learning badminton and part time diploma of education

For giving birth problem, it's hard....I can understand the urge of a family to have a kid. One to me is fine. They have the right of having a kid even they are poor. That's like...human right. If they save money or earn more money later as time goes, they may be too old for kids
Family issue is probably due to their education. My parents are not rich at all and have 2 kids. Money is not really a problem to them, but they don't know how to rise a kid ( not financial one )...just don't know how to teach

Cherry plans to get married around 35. Then have kid in 1-2 years later. But, just plan though

[ 本帖最後由 chefung 於 2009-7-22 10:38 PM 編輯 ]

引用:
原帖由 chefung 於 2009-7-22 10:36 PM 發表 查看引用來源

2 secondary school teachers = Very rich if they are also 40 ( like 18 years experience )
= probably 80k per month ( both of them )

The market of secondary teachers is very bad this year
Cherr ...
My friend started teaching in 1997.  But she said she was not senior GM yet.  Not enough post.

Less baby, less child....... some Primary school and some Secondary school will have less students in class......... in they do not have enough students, then some schools maybe cut eventually.

But the HK education system is bad.  Sometimes says, teaching in Cantonese, sometimes says, dividing students into English or Chinese group.  But the government officials, are sending their children to UK to study.  If I do have the ability and have a kid, I'd rather send my kid to international school.  More relax that way.

My friends have children.  Every time their children have examination, that mean they have an examination.  Everyday more than 10 homeworks, after that, then need to online to computer, to do some online homework!  Saturday, rushing to different places, to learn drawing, piano, or any other interest groups................

good morning piggy i'm start my work too have 啊good day

引用:
原帖由 kk3300 於 2009-7-22 10:59 PM 發表 查看引用來源
good morning piggy i'm start my work too have 啊good day
Good morning (?)
Do you have a name?
Please visit my post 576 (page 39) and vote for me first!

引用:
原帖由 piggy3616 於 2009-7-22 10:49 PM 發表 查看引用來源

My friend started teaching in 1997.  But she said she was not senior GM yet.  Not enough post.

Less baby, less child....... some Primary school and some Secondary school will have less students ...
Haha, i guess parental schooling is the problem
In US or other european countries
Guy is the one who work and mom takes care of children, that's good
in HK, due to the rent/mortgage, both parents have to work to support that.
That's the problem of parental care on students.

Yeah, education sector is shrinking. Less kids = less students = less school.
Now....Cherry is afraid but he hates to join the commercial sector
Or he can go to the financial sector like you do

Finally, I don't think HK system is bad. Examination oriented education is common in the whole asia - South Korea, China, Taiwan, Japan,etc. The switching policy is bad for sure. But 334 is the way to go at the end. Cherry suffered a lot from 3 years university.

I found cherry did spend a lot of time here

btw good evening piggy

引用:
原帖由 ccmhkg 於 2009-7-22 11:20 PM 發表 查看引用來源
I found cherry did spend a lot of time here

btw good evening piggy
Piggy is so talkative and I love chatting here
Unlike you...you are not honest to me :smile_o10:

上一頁下一頁
發新話題
前往最後回覆