上一頁下一頁
發新話題
打印

horses looking for 18+ riders (part 104.5)

收藏  |  訂閱
1.5k  33.5k

引用:
原帖由 ccmhkg 於 2009-7-5 12:58 PM 發表

May be the authority not have confident to get enough student to open the course (minimum charge)
oh.....pls don't......i did research and only 2 fit to me :smile_24:  i was failed by POLY  :smile_22: i can't lose the chance again...

引用:
原帖由 chefung 於 2009-7-5 01:04 PM 發表 查看引用來源

If so, they can always reserve the right to cancel the course
So, they can recruit first =.=

It's the same for some courses in my college
Course got cancelled if less than 5 students.

Earl ...
There is always some political reason for the department can't recruit the potential candidate too early :smile_39:  and sometimes they got the market research ----> tells it would be marginal to have enough student to open the course (majority of the PT course is self-finance, not supported by UGC Fund, open it or not is pure business option)

[ 本帖最後由 ccmhkg 於 2009-7-5 01:11 PM 編輯 ]

引用:
原帖由 iris_yan 於 2009-7-5 01:08 PM 發表 查看引用來源

oh.....pls don't......i did research and only 2 fit to me :smile_24:  i was failed by POLY  :smile_22: i can't lose the chance again...
If for PT course, I think you can try direct talk to the course leader from POLYU to show your passion of study, trust me it works

引用:
原帖由 chefung 於 2009-7-5 01:05 PM 發表

Oh...how about PT high dip or PT asso ( not sure if they offer that ) in other U like CityU or Poly?

Mine is BU anyway XD
don't wanna spend more 2yr for high dip .......i got pro.dip from CITY but ....POLY not admits it:smile_22: dxmn...

引用:
原帖由 iris_yan 於 2009-7-5 01:14 PM 發表 查看引用來源

don't wanna spend more 2yr for high dip .......i got pro.dip from CITY but ....POLY not admits it:smile_22: dxmn...
You know CITY and POLY are often ..........:smile_39:

引用:
原帖由 ccmhkg 於 2009-7-5 01:13 PM 發表

If for PT course, I think you can try direct talk to the course leader from POLYU to show your passion of study, trust me it works
honestly i look into this course 2yrs ago and called them but the ans was " not apply for pro.dip":smile_22: no chance....no way...:smile_22: and i had working reference letter from my director also:smile_22:  they said .......no way...:smile_27:  

http://www.speed-polyu.edu.hk/courseinfo.asp?code=84A24&sourse=program&ID={DA056621-E810-431D-9F60-5B1C84FAD735}&type_code=17

引用:
原帖由 iris_yan 於 2009-7-5 01:21 PM 發表 查看引用來源

honestly i look into this course 2yrs ago and called them but the ans was " not apply for pro.dip":smile_22: no chance....no way...:smile_22: and i had working reference letter from my director also ...
That's a bachelor degree...
You can keep bugging them?
If as Pigige said, it's a business decision/course, you may be able to do that as you can pay and they can earn XD

That's pretty outdated?...TOEFL is no longer 6xx as full mark?

引用:
原帖由 ccmhkg 於 2009-7-5 01:15 PM 發表

You know CITY and POLY are often ..........:smile_39:
:smile_22: how come...:smile_22:
my pro.dip not from HKMA....it's awarded by CITY...:smile_22: why not!!!!! SHXXT!!!!! i just wanna study ...:') why not...how poor...
so I'm only can try this one....but not really fit me....:smile_39:

http://hkuspace.hku.hk/web_course/show_course.php?code=1208&seq=15&start=0&no_of_course=20&parent_seq=&col=&sort=ASC&keyword=

引用:
原帖由 iris_yan 於 2009-7-5 01:21 PM 發表 查看引用來源

honestly i look into this course 2yrs ago and called them but the ans was " not apply for pro.dip":smile_22: no chance....no way...:smile_22: and i had working reference letter from my director also ...
I never thought a PT top-up degree course from POLYU (SPEED) will reject ppl in such way :smile_27:

引用:
原帖由 chefung 於 2009-7-5 01:24 PM 發表

That's a bachelor degree...
You can keep bugging them?
If as Pigige said, it's a business decision/course, you may be able to do that as you can pay and they can earn XD

That's pretty outdate ...
so have have a chance to update them
i had call.....letter....and call again.....and failed finally and had to give up on the date

上一頁下一頁
發新話題
前往最後回覆