上一頁下一頁
發新話題
打印

肛交好處 (finally updated! - p.37 #545)

收藏  |  訂閱
815  162.3k

引用:
原帖由 hunterxhunter 於 2009-9-8 08:16 PM 發表 查看引用來源
Nice to meet u, Wildfire 01... i'd like to thank Milo for opening this post as a gathering point for all anal sex lovers... as for ur questions..

Is it just painful or feel nothing? Do you feel hig ...
Hi Hunterxhunter,

Nice to meet you too. Thank you very much for your detail reply (hehe...I am so sorry...maybe I asked you too many questions). Oh yes! Milo and also BCM...their posts about anal sex are so great.  I can see their passion for anal sex.  I am so happy.  One more girl here likes this art of making love.  Let me answer your question first.   

what is the feeling like inside?? is it really tight? some say it feels like being gripped by many fingers tightly...? is it true...??
The feeling is so amazing.  It is tight, but it is not just that simple.  During the initial penetration stage, it is very very tight when the dick head is passing through the anus and stretching it slowly (espeically for a 1st timer, this stage is very critical for having a painless anal sex.  From my personal experience and based on my study on anal sex, it does require special technique and special foreplay.  If you are interested, I can tell you later).  Then,...the second internal sphincter keeps holding the penis very tight.  When the whole penis is inside the body, the upper and the middle part of the penis is surrounded by the warm and soft rectum wall while the lower part of the penis is squeezed by the strong anal sphincter like being gripped by fingers.   Especially during the girl's orgasm, the involuntary contraction casued by the anal sphincter can squeeze and suck the penis very very intensely.   I cannot find a better word to describe this intense physical feeling, not to mention the extra mental excitement from the act of taking a girl in a forbidden way.  That's why so many men like having anal sex.  However, not all men must like this feeling because some of them may feel "endless" inside.  Unlike vaginal sex, the penis head cannot touch anything at the end of the dark hole, so there is no such stimulation on the top of the penis head indeed.  In addition, some men like the pleasure feeling caused by the friction between the dick head and the wet vagina wall with special texture inside during the high speed in-and-out action.  Usually, most girls cannot stand for a high-speed fucking in the ass- rough anal sex (except Milo...haha), so anal sex cannot provide this pleasure feeling as vaginal sex can.  Speaking for those men who really love anal sex (of course, including me), I believe that the main reason is not just because of the co-called "tight" and the physical pleasure feeling as I mentioned above only.  Most importantly, the mental excitement (such as dominance, taboo, intimacy and so forth) from taking a girl in the ass is one of the major reasons.

I worry that if guys get too used to anal, would they be desensitised to pussy fucking ? and find it hard to cum in the regular usual sex?
I understand most women are concerned about that their men may like anal sex more and become not interested in pussy fucking anymore.  As I mentioned above, the physical feeling of having regular sex is completely different from anal sex.  Physically, anal sex can provide a very intense and special squeeze action focused on the lower part of the penis (it can enhance the intensity of the pleasure feeling when he cums) that vaginal sex cannot provide the same feeling in this way.  However, vaginal sex can stimulate the penis head that anal sex can never do.  Therefore, both anal sex and vaginal sex cannot be comparable.   Obviously, your BF like anal sex, but it doesn't mean he will lost interest in regular sex in future.  To me, I always bring my girl her 1st orgasm by clitoral stimulation during the foreplay stage, then let her enjoy the 2nd round internal orgasm from pussy fucking.  Finally, she becomes very relax after several orgasms, she can enjoy the 3rd round orgasm from painless anal sex.  Anal sex can never be done properly without pussy fucking as a warm up exercise.  Don't need to worry about it....Do it more and enjoy more.   

What do you think? From your own female's point of view, What is the different between pussy fucking and anal fucking? why do you like anal sex?

P.S. Thank you for your compliment on my English. Your English is very good too. I didn't grow up abroad. I am just a regular HK guy, but I did study my Master Degree in Engineering in UK many years ago.  I am still studying my Doctoral Degree now. Are you living and working in HK now?

[ 本帖最後由 wildfire01 於 2009-9-11 12:41 AM 編輯 ]

引用:
原帖由 shoneybee 於 2009-9-1 06:25 PM 發表 查看引用來源

吓 ? :smile_14: 有必要咁做咩...:smile_42:
what do you mean?

引用:
原帖由 skylove168 於 2009-9-2 12:44 AM 發表 查看引用來源
我都試過幾次...好窄 同入前面好吾同果種感覺
見到條女感覺好high.. 佢隻手系甘摔自己
我見到呢個情景即刻加把勁插佢..  
yes ar, when i get fucked in my ass, i will usually start rubbing my pussy a lot, and also start fingering myself too

it's natural, hahaha

引用:
原帖由 唐白虎 於 2009-9-8 03:16 PM 發表 查看引用來源
wah...勁..有無相係幾大呀?
u mean a pic of the dildo i used? or of hunterxhunter's bf's big cock?? hehehe

引用:
原帖由 hunterxhunter 於 2009-9-6 10:08 AM 發表 查看引用來源
my first time anal with my ex was because I felt really painful when he tried to pop my cherry... finally after i lost my virginity, we fucked the regular way...anal didn't hurt with him cos his cock  ...
i LOVE this comment 'He is so attached to me now as i'm the ONLY hf he ever had who is sexy and wild and let him try anal.... hehehee'!!

i believe this too, cause all guys want to try anal and all guys will love fucking the girl's ass, so anal sex also helps in making a relationship stronger and healthier!! Good job girl!! hehehe

PS. seems like wildfire is waiting for ur reply! haha

引用:
原帖由 wildfire01 於 2009-9-9 12:15 PM 發表 查看引用來源

Hi Hunterxhunter,

Nice to meet you too. Thank you very much for your detail reply (hehe...I am so sorry...maybe I asked you too many questions). Oh yes! Milo and also BCM...their posts about a ...
i could reply to ur questions wildfire, but i want other girls to tell u la, i've talked too much here la, hahaha

引用:
原帖由 milo99 於 2009-9-12 11:06 AM 發表 查看引用來源

i could reply to ur questions wildfire, but i want other girls to tell u la, i've talked too much here la, hahaha
demonstration is better than theory

肛交我都試過兩次.......
佢地話俾唔到隻豬我,所以俾隻肛朱我.....

Hey there Milo and wildfire.. sorry for not replying sooner, cos busy at work and spent the whole saturday naked at home with bf... screwing our brains out... practically naked most of the time...

Wildfire.. ur answers was so detailed and descriptive, a pleasure to read. To answer wildfire's question

From your own female's point of view, What is the different between pussy fucking and anal fucking?
well.. i think pussy fucking certainly has it's very important place in sex life that is irreplaceable, the fact that it's a reproductive organ is ultimately sexy!! it's like what men and women had enjoyed for more than thousands of yrs... the friction, the wetness, the tightness... and the finale of ejeculation... may it be bound by the condom or straight to the cervix... the feeling that ur men has climaxed and shot all his goodness in u is just great.....

Anal has its special points too.. like it being taboo.... slightly more painful ( for me anyway.. not for milo.. haha)... and it's rarity, the fact that it's rarely offered to guys from girls... makes it more special....let's face it... in HK.. not many girls like it... that's why i think we should keep this thread alive....

us girls enjoy anal cos of the the feeling of being fulfilled... the painful sensation turning slowing into enjoyment... and feeling appreciated by the guy for being adventurous and naughty...

why do you like anal sex?  
I like it becos my bf loves it, seeing him so high... makes the pain worth it.... I think i still need to work on it.. cos today we didn't try anal cos maybe he was still abit worried and embarassed about hurting me last time... but i'll encourage him next time.... i wanna keep anal on our menu, and not become phobic of it cos of a failed attempt...

Wildfire... u mentioned u researched into anal and would like to teach us of some sorta " special foreplay" for anal...what's that about...? can u give us a lecture on this..?haha... Thanks Milo for liking my comment... bf is now sooo soft and mellow after we tried anal, it has brought us closer. am sure that u 2 are enjoying life and sex as much as we are suppposed to... stay sexy and young

引用:
原帖由 milo99 於 2009-5-24 12:27 PM 發表
首先, 如果大家唔鍾意肛交, 就唔好回應這個貼啦 ...

我諗這裡認識我嘅人或者見過我答覆嘅人都知道我好鍾意肛交, 有時比前面更鍾意 ...

其實我覺得肛交一大好處係安全, 意思係一定唔會有BB, 鍾 ...
我都未聽過肛交會有好處,,對你地男人米好囉,夠貼身享受嗎,但你有没有想我地女仔辛苦呢,吾想有bb可以有好多方法,,吾一定用肛交避孕,,,,,

上一頁下一頁
發新話題
前往最後回覆