收藏  |  訂閱
1.5k  45.7k

引用:
原帖由 piggy3616 於 2009-7-22 08:42 PM 發表 查看引用來源

Haha, yes, you are clever.
Europe and US market.
我精靈 ~

Dear friends,

Please read page 39, my post of 576.  I wrote my 6 stories there and please vote.
Thanks.

引用:
原帖由 piggy3616 於 2009-7-22 08:42 PM 發表 查看引用來源

Haha, yes, you are clever.
Europe and US market.
Financial business?

引用:
原帖由 piggy3616 於 2009-7-22 08:43 PM 發表 查看引用來源
Dear friends,

Please read page 39, my post of 576.  I wrote my 6 stories there and please vote.
Thanks.
6th one...
I understand why you rejected...LOL

引用:
原帖由 chefung 於 2009-7-22 08:45 PM 發表 查看引用來源

6th one...
I understand why you rejected...LOL
Actually I was (still am) afraid of speed.

I only rode on a Motorbike once, in Greece.  That was a very small Motorbike (I had to get off from the Motorbike and walk up to the slope..... because the Motorbike did not have enough power to ride 2 persons up the slope!  LOL)

Another occasion, I did sit in a Porsche and ask the man to slow down (very stupid, right?).  But I am really afriad of high speed.  If someone care about me, I think he will want me to feel happy and comfortable, instead of fearing all the time.

Colleague A drank some champane and beers........ I did not dare to ride.......... I still have a mother to take care...........I didn't want to risk my life.......although he said everything would be fine.  Of course Colleague A wouldn't like me also, I believe.  He ride motorbike, so, he wouldn't like a woman who was afraid of Motorbike!

引用:
原帖由 lastuncle 於 2009-7-22 08:43 PM 發表 查看引用來源

我精靈 ~
Yes ar!
But you didn't vote!
Please vote first!

引用:
原帖由 chefung 於 2009-7-22 08:44 PM 發表 查看引用來源

Financial business?
Yes, sort of.  

引用:
原帖由 piggy3616 於 2009-7-22 08:59 PM 發表 查看引用來源

Actually I was (still am) afraid of speed.

I only rode on a Motorbike once, in Greece.  That was a very small Motorbike (I had to get off from the Motorbike and walk up to the slope..... becaus ...
Yeah
I am kind of coward in risky activities too ( not just speed but other mechanical activities like roller coaster)LOL

Life is so wonderful and want to enjoy more that XD

引用:
原帖由 chefung 於 2009-7-22 09:01 PM 發表 查看引用來源

Yeah
I am kind of coward in risky activities too ( not just speed but other mechanical activities like roller coaster)LOL

Life is so wonderful and want to enjoy more that XD
Yes ar, mechanical activities like roller coaster, I can play but I do not enjoy playing.
While playing roller coaster, I feel it is easy to hurt my neck because the machine will suddenly change direction.  My neck hit the U-shaped shoulder protection.  I really not enjoy it at all!

引用:
原帖由 piggy3616 於 2009-7-22 09:05 PM 發表 查看引用來源

Yes ar, mechanical activities like roller coaster, I can play but I do not enjoy playing.
While playing roller coaster, I feel it is easy to hurt my neck because the machine will suddenly change  ...
Yeah, I am scared during turning and while it is closed to the wall/any obstacles.

BTW, should you be concentrated on your work? NY stock exchange should be working now

上一頁下一頁
發新話題
前往最後回覆