上一頁下一頁
發新話題
打印

26女 - 想試下係度識個冇性冇愛(即普通朋友)既男仔有幾難 - #10

收藏  |  訂閱
758  8.8k

LOL. I saw someone is using Blackberry.
It's what a temptation to send some messages and see if the service provider will charge her.

引用:
原帖由 chefung 於 2008-11-19 01:51 AM 發表

LOL. It's like the advertisement that losing 15 pounds within weeks.
I never believe those advertisement...
So do I never believe what I said. XD
you need to share the receipe with me
what did you have?

引用:
原帖由 chefung 於 2008-11-19 01:59 AM 發表
LOL. I saw someone is using Blackberry.
It's what a temptation to send some messages and see if the service provider will charge her.
go ahead
she can't send to someone's not visible...

25 will be very interested to know why you hide yourself... :smile_30: :smile_30:

引用:
原帖由 macy18 於 2008-11-18 07:13 發表

九成幫 Mc Cain la
唔係點會輸呢

Matter of fact, I did vote for McCainknowing my vote was not going to make any different.
California is a blue (改番先﹐Cal is blue,  not red. I got it mix up) state always. Large part of me wanted to vote for Obama because it is a hip thingto do, his idea of “change” is refreshing and also the Republican stubbornness tostay in Iraq is a big turn off.  :smile_19: :smile_19:

My vote is just simply a token of my moral stand.

[ 本帖最後由 uhadmeathello 於 2008-11-18 12:48 PM 編輯 ]

引用:
原帖由 uhadmeathello 於  03:28 AM 發表

Matter of fact, I did vote for McCainknowing my vote was not going to make any different.
California is a redstate always. Large part of me wanted to vote for Obama because it is a hip thingto do ...
(first, do you think you'll need to check your keyboard? Something wrong with the Space key)

well, i m surprised that you voted for Mc Cain
I thought it's all blue along the coasts - here it's definitely blue and no matter what I don't think republican has any hope along east coast.

"Change" is a gimmick.  o yea. the black stands up now... so what? the more they mention about the President being a Black
the more they are discriminating themselves
Do you think Obama is retreating from Iraq?  Will Exxon let him do it?  Well, he's putting money into Afghanistan... where's the money for free education and free health care come from.... just hate the idea of letting the Black to continue to be lazy and have dozen of kids who you and i pay the food bills for.

Call me a racist but this is exactly what's happen in the society.  I work my butt out for the living - those people who supports the "re-distribution of wealth" proposed by our Mr President take advantage

Sorry, politics is never a good topic... i should care less  - someone told me - that as a Chinese, we want dumb people to run US
Though I reminded him, both of us live in this god damn country now

引用:
原帖由 macy18 於 2008-11-18 11:51 發表

(first, do you think you'll need to check your keyboard? Something wrong with the Space key)

well, i m surprised that you voted for Mc Cain
I thought it's all blue along the coasts - here it's ...
politics is never a good topic.  Somehow, people get very personal when they find out you don't agree with their viewpoint.  

This year, who's going to be the president is actually not much of a debate; rather the propositions are my main concern.   :smile_24:

引用:
原帖由 macy18 於 2008-11-19 02:48 AM 發表

you need to share the receipe with me
what did you have?
I was just kidding...
I am still as fat as before =.=

引用:
原帖由 uhadmeathello 於 2008-11-19 05:05 AM 發表

politics is never a good topic.  Somehow, people get very personal when they find out you don't agree with their viewpoint.  

This year, who's going to be the president is actually not much of  ...
Too bad proposition 8 has passed =.=

引用:
原帖由 chefung 於 2008-11-19 05:19 AM 發表

Too bad proposition 8 has passed =.=
come on
you are the one who supports it most!!!
LOL

引用:
原帖由 chefung 於 2008-11-19 05:17 AM 發表

I was just kidding...
I am still as fat as before =.=
ai ya