上一頁下一頁
發新話題
打印

Looking for 18>Flute player and other musicians who prefer eng chat (part 61)

收藏  |  訂閱
750  6.1k

time to sleep:smile_38:

引用:
原帖由 -Leo- 於 2009-3-27 12:22 AM 發表 查看引用來源
time to sleep:smile_38:
GDNITE LEO:smile_38:

引用:
原帖由 -Leo- 於 2009-3-27 12:17 AM 發表 查看引用來源Japanes:smile_41: I will read "Tuesday with Morrie" later
yeah, he's japanese... 

my chinese teacher used to tell me that "if a work is well written, it doesn't matter what language it gets translate into, and it'll be great literature."  

I used to think that was total BS when I was younger, but Murakami is the first author that made me feel that it doesn't matter what language his works get translated into, it'll be a great work (and not for the story, but for the way he paste words together into a sentence... ) 

You and I like such different books, but similar.  Different in the writing style, similar in the sense they both have deep profound meaning beneath.  

引用:
原帖由 -Leo- 於 2009-3-27 12:22 AM 發表 查看引用來源time to sleep:smile_38:
nitez. 

and leo and i just used up our "serious talk" quota for the day.  :smile_30::smile_30:  (in 4 posts) 

引用:
原帖由 blue_rosey 於 2009-3-27 12:25 AM 發表 查看引用來源

yeah, he's japanese...

my chinese teacher used to tell me that "if a work is well written, it doesn't matter what language it gets translate into, and it'll be great literature."  

I am sorry that my English is not that good to explain so details. So I read Chinese book more.
but I agree with you that our books are similar, trying to find somethings in the book.
Time to sleep, good night

引用:
原帖由 blue_rosey 於 2009-3-27 12:28 AM 發表 查看引用來源
and leo and i just used up our "serious talk" quota for the day.  :smile_30::smile_30:  (in 4 posts)  
We hv limit here?:smile_41:

引用:
原帖由 blue_rosey 於 2009-3-27 12:27 AM 發表

nitez.
everybody going to bed jok.but the nite still young

http://www.toysdaily.com/discuz/thread-90674-1-1.html
its crazy, 160k for a toy:smile_42:

引用:
原帖由 mugen-purin 於 2009-3-27 12:30 AM 發表 查看引用來源We hv limit here?:smile_41:
of course... it's 5% serious, 95% bullsh-t.  

not enough bullsh-t today, so we can't have much serious conversation... :smile_30::smile_30:

it's to keep the world even with enough BS to go around.  

上一頁下一頁
發新話題
前往最後回覆