發新話題
打印

晚舞已死

收藏  |  訂閱
112  20.7k

引用:
原帖由 gamer2003 於 2008-10-17 10:32 PM 發表

Share 都無用啦!  呢到啲人剩係識得叫人返大陸!
Well, I do believe a lot of people here don't mind spending more if there are good places. Some people think the sex part is the most important thing while others like the "feel" factor more.

多謝師兄報告!

引用:
原帖由 651bun 於 2008-10-17 11:34 PM 發表 查看引用來源

Well, I do believe a lot of people here don't mind spending more if there are good places. Some people think the sex part is the most important thing while others like the "feel" factor more.:love ...
On the contrary, I doubt if there are really a lot of people here who don't mind spending more for better girls and services.  Most "smart guys" here advocate spending less by going back to the Mainland to play.  These guys concern more the cost than the quality.

Personally I like playing in the local night clubs here much more.  The feel is much better.

香港夜場,上一次後悔一次。

引用:
原帖由 gamer2003 於 2008-10-17 01:07 PM 發表 查看引用來源
睇晒呢個thread啲post, 發覺呢到啲人唔係咁多個去過香港既夜總會玩。

有人話香港貴不如返大陸玩, 大佬, 香港人工舖租燈油火蝋乜都貴過上便, 香港既夜總會有乜可能平過上便? 上大陸吓 ...
我都好同意你講,去夜總會玩係另一種feel,而且係一種較為高尚o既玩法,雖然玩到最後咪又的條女去fxxk?但過程好feel好多,唔係果D一上去就楂楂插插咁低手。呢種feel同玩法真係唔係一般o岩o岩出o黎做野,冇乜人生經驗o既後生仔及果D成日上大陸叫雞o既肉慾男可以理解。

我唔係日本城熟客,但都有間中去下,話日本城好多靚女又真係唔係好覺囉(最多只係30%),不過呢樣都唔係重點,而係D女比較嫩(指對客果種心理捉摸的技巧),俾唔到feel果D客囉。

引用:
原帖由 gamer2003 於 2008-10-17 01:07 PM 發表

agree with u. 所以每一次去. 都抱住 ( 無希望, 就唔會有失望 ) 無可能次次都坐到靚女的.

晚舞已死

平心已論有的大班水準差有的C9媽咪做咗女责任唔芝以為買一送一不過一定要過得人過得自己功得無亮:smile_38:

晚舞成也北姐敗也北姐希望各方君子見亮。:smile_38:

引用:
原帖由 gamer2003 於 2008-10-17 01:07 PM 發表 查看引用來源

我到最多女:smile_38: 講笑:smile_35: :smile_35:

前晚同C兄去新xfai玩坐入房來左女.有一件服務差無禮貌!轉左兩次女都一樣 比起大陸差左啦!:smile_27: 又貴下次都唔去!:smile_43: :smile_43: :smile_43: 翻大陸好過:smile_34: :smile_30: :smile_30:

上一頁下一頁
發新話題
前往最後回覆