上一頁下一頁
發新話題
打印

沈船沈到無得救:我和她在深圳的故事(Update #183)(中轉站決定:信心動搖)

收藏  |  訂閱
593  46.4k

引用:
原帖由 w7633452 於 2010-2-4 09:19 AM 發表

OK...but why you break up with her?
I guess we are just not compatiable. Simply put, I can't disagree with her because in her eyes, that means I don't support her. Of course, everything has to revolve around her family. I am not jealous of them but at the same time, I don't feel like dating her whole family.:smile_42:

引用:
原帖由 wwkin216 於 2010-2-4 12:22 AM 發表
in fact, i m reading it. If u want to know more about the similiarities you said, u should come to my old post. It had more sharing from other ching.           My story had not came to the end but, my ...
BOL to you but where's the post you are talking about?

To be fair, if you ask for advice in a public forum, you are going to get both sides. You can't just expect to hear what you want to hear. Of course, that doesn't include those with only "sensationalism".

引用:
原帖由 651bun 於 2010-2-4 09:36 AM 發表

I guess we are just not compatiable. Simply put, I can't disagree with her because in her eyes, that means I don't support her. Of course, everything has to revolve around her family. I am not ...
I see. These happend to HK girls too in some cases? But thinking a good way, if the girl who cares family so much, she should be a good girl in heart. for example, many MM who do that kind of work are also mostly for her family, indeed they are good in heart I think. of cause I know your gf are not working these kind of job.

But if those mm not care about her family, there must some problem about her family of her childhood. so if you get these kind of MM, maybe other more serious problem would occur I think.

引用:
原帖由 651bun 於 2010-2-4 09:37 AM 發表

BOL to you but where's the post you are talking about?
Sorry, what is BOL you meaning? and what post you taking about? the post I say he is calculated? if you go through all his posts and replies, you should know.

引用:
原帖由 w7633452 於 2010-2-4 09:54 AM 發表

I see. These happend to HK girls too in some cases? But thinking a good way, if the girl who cares family so much, she should be a good girl in heart. for example, many MM who do that kind of work ...
I do think that's a good trait but she does that to an extreme.:smile_30:  BOL= Best of Luck

For example, she has a job but she has to cook, clean and basically do everything around the house, not to mention that she has to worry and plan for an older brother and a younger one plus her dad!!:smile_40:  Where do you think I come into the picture??:smile_30:

Sweetness.

關係能否維持...有時都唔到你決定喎...祝c-hing好運啦...:smile_o12:

引用:
原帖由 651bun 於 2010-2-4 10:03 AM 發表
For example, she has a job but she has to cook, clean and basically do everything around the house, not to mention that she has to worry and plan for an older brother and a younger one plus her dad!!: ...
well, then all the best ching, if you marry her, she will take good care of you, but you have to bare all her family too.....but now you said you two broke up, any chance to get back together?

上一頁下一頁
發新話題
前往最後回覆