上一頁下一頁
發新話題
打印

Park Guy Looking For 18+ Plastic Bags To Shop (Pt 117)

收藏  |  訂閱
1.5k  27.7k

引用:
原帖由 blue_rosey 於 2009-8-5 07:54 PM 發表

wasn't there a hk news yesterday or the day before about male:female ratio in HK reached 100:116 or something?
so by statistic, you just have to keep trying and you'll eventually find that 11th d ...
that's the problem, too desperate sometime is a big put off. girls who are too keen are scary moles

引用:
原帖由 DonJuan111 於 2009-8-5 07:46 PM 發表 查看引用來源

I cannot tell u. It depends on what gals I am dealing with. In actaul contact, you can "see" many signs from the gal when u are in dealing with her. All these signs and the atmosphere direct u how ...
now u seems like an old hand..then u r not going after the hot 23 yrs old gal anymore?:smile_41:

引用:
原帖由 jj72hk 於 2009-8-5 07:48 PM 發表

i, for one, is one of those boys who have great problem approaching thefemale population, even thou i'm told i am above average in terms ofopposite sex attractiveness.

i usually go for more subtle and out of the box approach, basicly anything that's funny.

i once asked a barmaid to order the same drinks as these two girls  (ireally fanced one of them) whom where across the bar, wrotw a nicelittle message to wish them have a happy valentine's day and ask thebarmaid to pass them all to them, then i just walked out the bar for aquick fag.

within secs, one of my mates came after me and said the girls wouldlike to meet me, than i got the girl's number and went on a few datewith her. thou we didn't become an item i enjoyed the flirting.

would u say that's smooth? lol
if it works, who am i to judge?

but if 2 girls are alone in a bar on valentine's day...  it's probably the best situation you can picture.

though hk girls are more cocky and would not make the 'first move' like that... actually, i can't get into the psychology of kong girls. :p

引用:
原帖由 jj72hk 於 2009-8-5 07:56 PM 發表

that's the problem, too desperate sometime is a big put off. girls who are too keen are scary moles
unless she's super hot... then it's rawr~
you know at least she'll be fun in bed.

引用:
原帖由 blue_rosey 於 2009-8-5 07:54 PM 發表 查看引用來源

wasn't there a hk news yesterday or the day before about male:female ratio in HK reached 100:116 or something?
so by statistic, you just have to keep trying and you'll eventually find that 11th d ...
rilli? eh? i feel bad for those other 16 gals..n if u multiply that by the real population..
lots of single gals out there..:smile_13:
but i like the way u look at it tho..now donna..go find that 11th gal..:smile_38:

引用:
原帖由 blue_rosey 於 2009-8-5 07:59 PM 發表

if it works, who am i to judge?

but if 2 girls are alone in a bar on valentine's day...  it's probably the best situation you can picture.

though hk girls are more cocky and would not ma ...
yeah the funny thing about these hongie girls is that if u talk to them, first thing that comes to their mind is that u wanna go out with her so they would act all cool and shit, which i think is pretty sad.

well, can't blame them really, most asian guys are a bit weird too.... not gonna go in detail about that but i think some of u know what i mean

x

引用:
原帖由 blue_rosey 於 2009-8-5 08:01 PM 發表

unless she's super hot... then it's rawr~
you know at least she'll be fun in bed.
fun in bed.... by that u mean a slag? lol

nar, i do like those type, no matter how hot they look. the thought of beding a cum tank put me right off.

x

引用:
原帖由 mikan85 於 2009-8-5 08:04 PM 發表

rilli? eh? i feel bad for those other 16 gals..n if u multiply that by the real population..
but i like the way u look at it tho..now donna..go find tha ...
yeah... maybe the era where guys go after girls is over...
the new era, the girls have to be the one learning to take control if she wants a man. :p

引用:
原帖由 mikan85 於 2009-8-5 08:04 PM 發表

but i like the way u look at it tho..now donna..go find tha ...
i think the ratio is even greater if u take in account of the quarlity of men in hong kong.

so a guy who has a great body, well educated, great chat and a decent career would having much much higher chance of going home with someone on a friday night than most places.

x

引用:
原帖由 jj72hk 於 2009-8-5 08:04 PM 發表
yeah the funny thing about these hongie girls is that if u talk tothem, first thing that comes to their mind is that u wanna go out withher so they would act all cool and shit, which i think is pretty sad.

well, can't blame them really, most asian guys are a bit weird too....not gonna go in detail about that but i think some of u know what imean
mmm. i guess generally, hk guy are more of introverted...
probably why hk girls get the wrong idea if a guy talk to them...

上一頁下一頁
發新話題
前往最後回覆