上一頁下一頁
發新話題
打印

有無41歳以上,單身,認真而有意長期發展的男士(巳更新)?我不是找SP!

收藏  |  訂閱
1.5k  45.7k

引用:
原帖由 wlan 於 2009-7-22 04:10 AM 發表 查看引用來源
I can't imagine how I can stand the loneliness when working by myself, facing nobody but only four pieces of walls, and middle in the night. It'd probably drive me crazy. :smile_27:
So I think you ar ...
When I was working in Japanese company, other colleagues were guys.  I really had nothing close to talk to them.
Some other young female colleagues in other department, but normally they bought home made lunch box to Office, so they gathered to eat together.  But I didn't have home made lunch box, after I bought lunch box from outside, they finished eating and went down stair to look around.
Sometimes, I had 1 or 2 colleagues to eat together, sometimes didn't have any.
So, not much difference actually.

Dear friends,

Please read page 39, my post of 576.
Probably can make you laugh!
Or, maybe you are one of them!!!

After reading, please vote and tell me which one is most impressing!

From 豬小姐

引用:
原帖由 piggy3616 於 2009-7-11 12:24 PM 發表 查看引用來源
昨晩我夢見我有個男朋友對我很好

是第二次夢見類似的情景了.

相信是日有所思、夜有所夢吧。

我現在41歳. 10年前同男朋友分手. 之後都遇不到Mr.Right. 遇不到一個互相相愛的人.
看到朋友大 ...
hi...:smile_35:

引用:
原帖由 死飛仔.. 於 2009-7-22 04:48 AM 發表 查看引用來源

hi...:smile_35:
Hi.............. if you use a guy with a more handsome face.......... that would be better.
I not really like '八両金', sorry.

Oh la la ... you've updated your post 576.
It's interesting to read your post.
Here is my judgement:
Story 1: This guy is not serious at all, just want someone to talk to. Forget it. :smile_22:
Story 2: As you said, saving is good. Seems that this guy can't of anything to talk, always the same open dialogue. Perhaps he has other good points which you've to discover :smile_41:
Story 3: This guy is impolite and crazy, he belongs to the hell.:smile_30:
Story 4: Though this guy is a bit strange, more or less the same as the No.2.
Story 5: The guy might worry that you've another appointment and asked why you drank so fast. You might have misunderstood his intention :smile_41:. Btw, although people may say, the age difference is acceptable and doesn't matter, I think after marriage when the woman reaches 50, her husband is only about 40, it'd seem that the wife is much older. Anyway, I can't say there are no such couple whose marriage lasts long. It all depends.
Conclusion:
I can't tell which one is more impressing as each of them has his own (strange) character.

引用:
原帖由 wlan 於 2009-7-22 05:24 AM 發表 查看引用來源
Here is my judgement:
Story 1: This guy is not serious at all, just want someone to talk to. Forget it. :smile_ ...
No ar, you have to vote!  

引用:
原帖由 piggy3616 於 2009-7-22 05:36 AM 發表
No ar, you have to vote!  
To vote ?
Who is the most strange guy?
Or who is the most acceptable?
:smile_41:

引用:
原帖由 wlan 於 2009-7-22 05:24 AM 發表 查看引用來源
Here is my judgement:
Story 1: This guy is not serious at all, just want someone to talk to. Forget it. :smile_ ...
Let me tell you some of my views.

Story 2:  Yes, maybe you are right, he had nothing to say, so he kept on talking on things that he felt familiar.  
But honestly, I didn't feel the same.  I value time and efficiency more that saving little money.

Story 4:  The man was around 45+ when I met him.  I was around 35.  
I was an adult already.  Therefore, I didn't expect a man asked to have a drink with me, could speak that 'You go to buy first'.
I don't like guy so mean.
What I want to say is, I am not expecting him to buy me any expensive things, but at least, give me a treat on drink, should be affordable for a working adult.
(When I was 18, my puppy love boyfriend, the first time we went to a fast food shop, he also said, 'You go to buy first', but we were 18 years old and therefore I could understand that.  We did not have much pocket money at that time)

Story 5:  No, he really cared about, he said, if I drank fast, then he needed to buy another drink for me, and he thought the drink was expensive.

I am adult and I just want to find an adult-like guy.  Not an adult-kid.

引用:
原帖由 wlan 於 2009-7-22 05:39 AM 發表 查看引用來源

To vote ?
Who is the most strange guy?
Or who is the most acceptable?
:smile_41:
To vote which one is most impressive!

引用:
原帖由 piggy3616 於 2009-7-22 05:51 AM 發表
To vote which one is most impressive!
The most impressive ... in a negative sense is ...............................
..... S  t  o  r  y         N  o       3
I can't imagine a guy keeps saying 'crazy chichen mother' while he wants to meet other ladies.

[ 本帖最後由 wlan 於 2009-7-22 05:59 AM 編輯 ]

上一頁下一頁
發新話題
前往最後回覆