上一頁下一頁
發新話題
打印

Park Guy Looking For 18+ Plastic Bags To Shop (Pt 117)

收藏  |  訂閱
1.5k  27.7k

引用:
原帖由 mikan85 於 2009-8-5 07:31 PM 發表 查看引用來源

now im rilli curious..has donna ever been successful in getting a gal b4?
cuz she seems like a newbie in hot n cold games..:smile_o01:
A good question...
But do you think a normal guy will use this way of bullshitting to talk with a gal in real life???

引用:
原帖由 jj72hk 於 2009-8-5 07:29 PM 發表

i c, so from your point of view ma'am, how would u suggest the lads here to approach a girl like yourself? start with a drink? or a cheeky chat up line?
depending on where you are, it's different if you're at starbucks than if you're at a club. :smile_35:
but finding a way to talk to her is probably a good start anywhere...
or dance with her if the situation allows...

talk to her... don't hit on her hard... make her think you're interested in HER and not her ass...
get the girl off her defensive mode and talk to you... buy her a drink, look her in the eyes, do whatever it takes. :p
if she's talking back and giving you eye contact, you know you're at least half way there.

引用:
原帖由 DonJuan111 於 2009-8-5 07:36 PM 發表 查看引用來源

A good question...
But do you think a normal guy will use this way of bullshitting to talk with a gal in real life???
then how abt u tell us how u tlk with gals in real life..c wat rosey thinks..:smile_o10:

引用:
原帖由 clotinc 於 2009-8-5 07:00 PM 發表

knutsford is a place with pubs n bars in it......well....u will know when u r back.....
and good restaurants!!!

引用:
原帖由 mikan85 於 2009-8-5 07:39 PM 發表

then how abt u tell us how u tlk with gals in real life..c wat rosey thinks..:smile_o10:
what i think is not important if it works. :p
besides, if he has those kong girls, he probably just has to dump enough cash on her the right way. >.>

引用:
原帖由 mikan85 於 2009-8-5 07:39 PM 發表 查看引用來源

I cannot tell u. It depends on what gals I am dealing with. In actaul contact, you can "see" many signs from the gal when u are in dealing with her. All these signs and the atmosphere direct u how to do................
It is a work of search and judgement

引用:
原帖由 blue_rosey 於 2009-8-5 07:43 PM 發表 查看引用來源

what i think is not important if it works. :p
besides, if he has those kong girls, he probably just has to dump enough cash on her the right way. >.>
we'll assume iz important..we r trying to coax words outta donna's mouth here..:smile_44:
now the question becomes if she has enough cash..:smile_30:

Time to go, c u all hotties later............:smile_15:

引用:
原帖由 blue_rosey 於 2009-8-5 07:38 PM 發表

depending on where you are, it's different if you're at starbucks than if you're at a club. :smile_35:
but finding a way to talk to her is probably a good start anywhere...
or dance with her if  ...
i, for one, is one of those boys who have great problem approaching the female population, even thou i'm told i am above average in terms of opposite sex attractiveness.

i usually go for more subtle and out of the box approach, basicly anything that's funny.

i once asked a barmaid to order the same drinks as these two girls  (i really fanced one of them) whom where across the bar, wrotw a nice little message to wish them have a happy valentine's day and ask the barmaid to pass them all to them, then i just walked out the bar for a quick fag.

within secs, one of my mates came after me and said the girls would like to meet me, than i got the girl's number and went on a few date with her. thou we didn't become an item i enjoyed the flirting.

would u say that's smooth? lol

x

引用:
原帖由 mikan85 於 2009-8-5 07:48 PM 發表

we'll assume iz important..we r trying to coax words outta donna's mouth here..:smile_44:
now the question becomes if she has enough cash..:smile_30:
wasn't there a hk news yesterday or the day before about male:female ratio in HK reached 100:116 or something?
so by statistic, you just have to keep trying and you'll eventually find that 11th desperate lady. :smile_35:

上一頁下一頁
發新話題
前往最後回覆