我自已就覺得好好.
出野比之前係強左好多.
以前試過有記錄以來三分鍾.
但經樓主介紹, 上個月去台灣旅行.
同老婆係玩到30分鍾.
係老婆頂唔住先強迫自 ...
大家好,我回來了
我同你一樣la,大半年前唔止三分鐘派貨,有時一分鐘都得ar ,慘到爆廠。一係就好難硬,整一大輪硬左又易射。
而家半個鐘仲幹勁十足ar ,閒閒地半個鐘都唔派貨,操控自如,而且身體的確好左好多,我以前一年睇幾次醫生,好小的病都會變大病,成日要請假,我近大半年冇搵過醫生,連傷風都冇,真係好正。我而家日日飲兩杯,已經變左習慣了。

引用:
原帖由 無敵大飛俠 於 2009-4-27 10:17 PM 發表 查看引用來源

大家好,我回來了
我同你一樣la,大半年前唔止三分鐘派貨,有時一分鐘都得ar ,慘到爆廠。一係就好難硬,整一大輪硬左又易射。
而家半個鐘仲幹勁十足ar ,閒閒地半個鐘都唔派貨,操控自如,而且身體的確好左好 ...
HI~~BRO~~
我想問而家買係咪去怡康元買較好?..定lakewood好d?
駛唔駛分咩包裝先係100%果汁?
pls tell me~~thx~~~

Support...........................

引用:
原帖由 cindy771 於 2009-4-17 08:36 PM 發表 查看引用來源
我都係係道樓主介紹先知有宜隻野.
其他人我唔知道有咩反應.
我自已就覺得好好.
出野比之前係強左好多.
以前試過有記錄以來三分鍾.
但經樓主介紹, 上個月去台灣旅行.
同老婆係玩到30分鍾.
係老婆頂唔住先強迫自 ...
My live-in bf and I bought a bottle that is made in Germany and named Rabenhorst at Kowloon Bay Telford Market Place Supermarket. 330ml.
He drank half bottle around 7:00pm
We started fuxking at 11:00pm
His dick was obviously bigger and harder (same length though)
He was like a wild animal and started fuxking me with all kind of positions that you could imagine.
At first, it was great and I felt so satisfied because the pussy was so filled up and full.
After half hour of very wild banging by him, I could not take it anymore. My pussy started feeling swollen, so I stopped him and started sucking, and hoped to finish it up.
In the past, he could usually ask me to stop after 2 to 3 minutes of sucking and finish it up in my pussy. But last night, he didn't stop me even after 15 minutes of sucking. My mouth was dead tired by opening wide and my neck was tired by moving back and forth for so long. So I stopped.
Without even saying a word, he started fuxking my pussy again. Oh my goodness... he banged for another 20 minutes without showing a sign to stop... I felt like my pussy was going to burst.. so I begged him to stop... and  cried "你小爆我個西la..."
He said at least let him finish it... so he accelerated the speed... I felt so painful... and felt like being fucked a rubber doll. I felt hopeless so I just closed my eyes and waited...
Finally I didn't even know how long, he cummed. I looked at the clock, it was way passed mid night.
my pussy are still swollen now, and I can't sit with my legs closed today. And I can't walk properly.
We are both 29 years old. He didn't have a problem before, but we just wanted to try, we both could not believe the effect was so obvious.
So I would recommend the boys not to try if you don't have a problem, otherwise you will fuxk your love to death...

一定要留意是否濃縮,新鮮的很有效
雖然貴而且難找,但比食藥的好

:smile_30: :smile_30: 0分重作

引用:
原帖由 董事長 於 2009-3-27 02:03 AM 發表 查看引用來源

你飲左幾耐?
一至兩個月度.

飲完上一批之後無飲兩星期,前日做到下半場,好軟。尋日再入兩枝,飲了150cc晚上被要求再做,好明顯判若兩人,相信唔係心理作用,係生理作用。

上一頁下一頁
發新話題
前往最後回覆