上一頁下一頁
發新話題
打印

Commentators looking for 18+ balls to comment on (pt. 95)

收藏  |  訂閱
1.5k  29.9k

引用:
原帖由 chefung 於 2009-5-30 01:55 AM 發表 查看引用來源

:smile_42::smile_42::smile_42:

That's MM
That's Bebe

You two both rock
Thanks for the story too
no thx, i like to share some of my stories

When will you two sleep? I have one more but it may take sometime for me to dig the detail out of my brain

引用:
原帖由 mugen-purin 於 2009-5-30 01:53 AM 發表 查看引用來源
ok, i share 1 funny thing with u in my high school.

we used to play volleyball after lunch, since we dun want to keep the ball, we hide the ball inside the garden, but one day, we can't find it, n  ...
ohhh.....another bedtime story......very nice.....

but y he gave back the ball to u guys after u said he got "bread skin" ?? cos he was too shy ??

引用:
原帖由 clotinc 於 2009-5-30 01:58 AM 發表 查看引用來源

but y he gave back the ball to u guys after u said he got "bread skin" ?? cos he was too shy ??
LOL
If I were the guy, I would said " Yeah, I have bread skin, so those bread are mine too, you blow me? "

引用:
原帖由 clotinc 於 2009-5-30 01:58 AM 發表 查看引用來源

i dunno, maybe i hit to his weakness

引用:
原帖由 chefung 於 2009-5-30 01:58 AM 發表 查看引用來源
When will you two sleep? I have one more but it may take sometime for me to dig the detail out of my brain
u gotta shoot it out !!!!! :smile_38:

引用:
原帖由 chefung 於 2009-5-30 01:59 AM 發表 查看引用來源

LOL
If I were the guy, I would said " Yeah, I have bread skin, so those bread are mine too, you blow me? "
i dun think u can answer this, u will so panic at that moment, u can't expect a little gal can say this thing to u

引用:
原帖由 mugen-purin 於 2009-5-30 02:00 AM 發表 查看引用來源
i dunno, maybe i hit to his weakness
What weakness?
That he didn't have bread skin?

引用:
原帖由 chefung 於 2009-5-30 01:58 AM 發表 查看引用來源
im not sleepy yet.i can wait your story

引用:
原帖由 mugen-purin 於 2009-5-30 02:01 AM 發表 查看引用來源
i dun think u can answer this, u will so panic at that moment, u can't expect a little gal can say this thing to u
Of course the now me...
The old me couldn't even reply the "ball skin" one...and stormed away with the ball left behind

上一頁下一頁
發新話題
前往最後回覆