收藏  |  訂閱
751  186.0k

引用:
原帖由 正義王 於 2008-6-23 01:23 PM 發表
條疤痕要幾年先消, 好正常姐
佢講要10幾年wo=v="

我認為十幾年即係永久...

認為有問題就盡快睇醫生,唔好等太耐

Brother.. I did the operation last saturday... I want to ask, how many days before the doctor take off the 人造皮膠布?

[ 本帖最後由 chancaven123456 於 2008-9-11 07:33 PM 編輯 ]

引用:
原帖由 chancaven123456 於 2008-6-24 03:04 PM 發表

有錢wor....去港安...
人造皮膠布為係咪即係新式割包皮技術?我用杯炸

引用:
原帖由 john534 於 2008-6-23 07:30 PM 發表
佢講要10幾年wo=v="
有條疤先夠剎我割盲腸果條疤成15年都仲睇到(當然淡左好多)

會唔會全身麻醉?割左後龜頭會好敏感,咁點令到佢冇咁敏感?我去瑪麗醫院割,我想問係唔係可以即日出院?割左後係唔係要穿紙杯?個龜頭大約會幾耐先唔敏感?

Just an update to c hings here... I did my operation 20th of June, 全身麻醉, used 人造皮膠布 @ private hospital...
I went home on the same night... actually I walked home slowly - live 25 minutes walking distance.
---------
First and second day & night, didn't feel much pain... limited blood stain
I was able to walk without much problem, so didn't take any medicine
--------
3rd day and night, the 人造皮膠布 seems to have shrink... causing little pain around the stitch area
still able to walk normally with little blood stain.
--------
4 day revisit doctor (since 人造皮膠布 shrink), Doctor said good healing and took off the 人造皮膠布..F##K was so painful when he was taking it off...
4 night... pain pain pain.. more blood stain... I had to take pain killer to sleep
-------
5 day, wake up blood stain on bandage... move the skin a little backward and clean it up...
took shower... dry it.... I can see some stitch area is still bleeding... little bit painful...:smile_39:
Don't know how much longer it will take to heal and good enough to have sex..???

----

回覆 549# 的帖子

You can talk with your doctor regarding the type of 麻醉 to use... it cost a little bit more for 全身麻醉..
可以即日出院... but depends on your "after operation" condition - the doctor will decide that...
龜頭會好敏感...For me it is not so bad... it is a little sensitive, but acceptable.

[ 本帖最後由 HondaNSR250 於 2008-6-25 12:59 PM 編輯 ]

回覆 547# 的帖子

http://health.atnext.com/index.p ... 596&art_id=10724408

........ 其 實 可 選 用 「 人 造 皮 膠 布 」 取 代 傳 統 的 紙 杯 , 既 可 減 低 活 動 時 造 成 的 痛 楚 , 也 可 避 免 紙 杯 凸 起 帶 來 的 尷 尬

[ 本帖最後由 HondaNSR250 於 2008-6-25 01:02 PM 編輯 ]

上一頁下一頁
發新話題
前往最後回覆