26女 - 想試下係度識個冇性冇愛(即普通朋友)既男仔有幾難 - #10

收藏  |  訂閱
758  8.8k

好耐無上黎..
入黎say 個 hi先....:smile_30:

引用:
原帖由 clotinc 於 2008-11-15 12:08 PM 發表

white russian?? um....i doubt that.....:smile_42:

sounds u r working now.......good to work in US ??  being exported or whatever......don't come back......HK working style is killing me !!!!
as far as i have a job... who cares
but it's true that the HK working style is different
hoping we don't work in the same industry

引用:
原帖由 croom 於 2008-11-15 12:11 PM 發表
好耐無上黎..
入黎say 個 hi先....:smile_30:
hi croom
how r u

引用:
原帖由 macy18 於 2008-11-15 12:12 PM 發表 查看引用來源

as far as i have a job... who cares
but it's true that the HK working style is different
hoping we don't work in the same industry
sounds easy.....but u won't be lying on ur lovely couch and chatting on internet now when u working in HK......lucky ppl always don't know they r with luck :smile_44:

same industry?? nonono......if u can guess what industry i m working in......i owe u a bailey's or whatever :smile_34:

引用:
原帖由 clotinc 於 2008-11-15 12:23 PM 發表

sounds easy.....but u won't be lying on ur lovely couch and chatting on internet now when u working in HK......lucky ppl always don't know they r with luck :smile_44:

same industry?? nonono... ...
agree.... it's different but in HK your salary doesn't go to the govt

now i m more interested to know what you work in
you mentioned long hours and i suppose you are working on Sat morning... let me think...

引用:
原帖由 macy18 於 2008-11-15 12:25 PM 發表 查看引用來源

agree.... it's different but in HK your salary doesn't go to the govt

now i m more interested to know what you work in
you mentioned long hours and i suppose you are working on Sat morning...  ...
haha...well......NOBODY so far can guess what i m working in......and i don't think u will be an exception.....not coz u r stupid, no offence.....

yeh....long working hrs than u think, and work on Sat. too......good start !!!

btw, my salary doesn't go to the govt. and i guess so as u......u should live with ur family la.....what a spoil little gal......i bet ur salary just for DKNY, A/X, TIFFANY, GUCCI...etc.....hahaaa....again....no offensive....

引用:
原帖由 clotinc 於 2008-11-15 12:32 PM 發表

haha...well......NOBODY so far can guess what i m working in......and i don't think u will be an exception.....not coz u r stupid, no offence.....

yeh....long working hrs than u th ...
ok, i'll find out more when i talk to you
i m bad in guessing though, if you can give me a LITTLE hint... that works better

yes i live with my family
and yes i m spoiled
but i support the family as well... my salary goes to the car loan now... two family cars... LOL

引用:
原帖由 macy18 於 2008-11-15 12:41 PM 發表 查看引用來源

ok, i'll find out more when i talk to you
i m bad in guessing though, if you can give me a LITTLE hint... that works better

yes i live with my family
and yes i m spoiled
but i support the fa ...
haha.....y not give u a BIG hint......u must be one of our customer......:smile_30:   getting lost ??

come on.....how much u need to buy a car in US.......unless ur family car is porcshe or ferrari....

引用:
原帖由 clotinc 於 2008-11-15 12:47 PM 發表

haha.....y not give u a BIG hint......u must be one of our customer......:smile_30:   getting lost ??

come on.....how much u need to buy a car in US.......unless ur family car is porcshe or fer ...
something related to internet networking (infrastructure)?

ai ya... enough to kill a poor little wage earner like myself

i can't afford a Cayanne yet... the gas bill will kill me (not now though)

[ 本帖最後由 macy18 於 2008-11-15 12:55 PM 編輯 ]

Tired... going to bed now

good night all

上一頁下一頁
發新話題
前往最後回覆