上一頁下一頁
發新話題
打印

looking for a serious boyfriend (age 26-36)

收藏  |  訂閱
250  4.3k

引用:
原帖由 Mynheer 於 2009-1-15 22:29 發表 查看引用來源

Sure thing, it's alright to me to chat at here too. By the way my msn wasn't newly create, it's been a long time tho and I fully understood your concern too, just like mine : )

Now, if you don' ...
i just widen my chance........i guess it is impossible....
coz this is part two......but i can't find one still..

引用:
原帖由 kanojo 於 2009-1-15 10:33 PM 發表 查看引用來源

thanks~ so why being so poor as me, hard to find one outside net?:smile_39:
haha I wouldn't say I am desperate but I am going to be completely honest with you.
I am a person kinda slow at love, I haven't had a serious relationship for like 5 years.
friends around me started to raise the suspicious to me that I am gay lol.

it was one time I've been hurt so really bad, since then I am even harder to start a relationship with women.:smile_39:

[ 本帖最後由 Mynheer 於 2009-1-15 10:46 PM 編輯 ]

引用:
原帖由 kanojo 於 2009-1-15 10:42 PM 發表 查看引用來源

i just widen my chance........i guess it is impossible....
coz this is part two......but i can't find one still..
I am doing exactly as yours, to widen my chance.
sorry, didn't know it has part 1 lol, I am completely new to here. perhaps tonight I feel lonely enough to start all this, no offend please : )

[ 本帖最後由 Mynheer 於 2009-1-15 10:47 PM 編輯 ]

引用:
原帖由 Mynheer 於 2009-1-15 22:43 發表 查看引用來源

haha I wouldn't say I am desperate but I am going to be completely honest with you.
I am a person kinda slow at love, I haven't had a serious relationship for like 5 years.
friends around me sta ...
so how's ur life in this 5 yrs? you had relationship but without a serious one....or none?

引用:
原帖由 Mynheer 於 2009-1-15 22:45 發表 查看引用來源

I am doing exactly as yours, to widen my chance.
sorry, didn't know it has part 1 lol, I am completely new to here. perhaps tonight I feel lonely enough to start all this, no offend please : )
ha it is ok without part one, and you did nth to offend me. this also help me to kill time (kidding )
wht is your name means?....

引用:
原帖由 kanojo 於 2009-1-15 10:57 PM 發表 [url=redirect.php?goto=findpost&pid=187744750&ptid=8893921][/url]

ha it is ok without part one, and you did nth to offend me. this also help me to kill time (kidding )
wht is your name means?....
I had few relationships in this 5 years and those weren't worked out. not want to sound like a cliché or anything but I am really looking for the sparkle and  the flavor of the true love I had , it's a little bit too much ideal itsn't it ?I am not a personal who will start a relationship just because I want a relationship, I will start a relationship when we both knows we love each other.

my screen name is a made up name so don't bother it, call me Vince as you like ; )

(Mynheer is the brand of tobacco I smoke, for your information)

[ 本帖最後由 Mynheer 於 2009-1-15 11:08 PM 編輯 ]

Hi kanojo

引用:
原帖由 Mynheer 於 2009-1-15 23:05 發表 查看引用來源

I had few relationships in this 5 years and those weren't worked out. not want to sound like a cliché or anything but I am really looking for the sparkle and  the flavor of the true love I ha ...
you may right, even many girls' ideal..
but in my experiences.....there is no "forever love" , it just love at the right time.....
wht you are believiing is my dream too.......if you are true to respect to relationship. All best to you and treasure it ar....

For me, i only want a muchable person.....no, i mean at both sides..

引用:
原帖由 ccmhkg 於 2009-1-15 23:09 發表 查看引用來源
Hi kanojo
wei u here, how's the day ar?

引用:
原帖由 kanojo 於 2009-1-15 11:17 PM 發表 查看引用來源

you may right, even many girls' ideal..
but in my experiences.....there is no "forever love" , it just love at the right time.....
wht you are believiing is my dream too.......if you are true to ...
I agreed with you about no "forever love" but it's about the right time.
The problem is I didn't seem to met the right person with the right time yet

so, how about you? your relationship in these years?

上一頁下一頁
發新話題
前往最後回覆