上一頁下一頁
發新話題
打印

Red Croxx Looking for 18+ New Bloods to Suck (Pt 118)

收藏  |  訂閱
1.5k  27.8k

good mornign ladies.
i was CD-roming a couple of cherry's posts last night before i sleep.
The girl is trying so hard (I'm so proud of her!) :smile_o05:

引用:
原帖由 wannabe 於 2009-8-9 10:22 PM 發表 查看引用來源

ya ... you can meet your big stars in dream tonight
but why sarah jessica parker if you get the chance to choose other younger starlets like jesscia alba, scarlett johansson etc? :smile_47:
cuz im filing sex n the city 2...:smile_o05: oops..i mean sex n the skills.. so i need to invite bak the same class..

引用:
原帖由 blue_rosey 於 2009-8-9 10:31 PM 發表 查看引用來源
good mornign ladies.
she iz trying so hard on wat?

引用:
原帖由 wannabe 於 2009-8-9 10:23 PM 發表 查看引用來源

now you make me wanna flip the table  :smile_o02:
flip the table n head to bed?:smile_47:

引用:
原帖由 mikan85 於 2009-8-9 10:15 PM 發表

as long as i get that from u..then iz fine..cuz rosey told me the other day that u were a bit blurry on this issue..so we suspected there might be sth..
well..as long as i hear that from u..we ca ...
what? when did i avoid rosey's question? did she ever ask me any at earlier time?  :smile_o08:
indeed, she's playing aggressive now with her footprints in nearly every threads except here
well what can i say? obviously, she does this deliberately ... iinitially thought i might have to talk to her or even get ready toswallow my pride and say sorry for which i don't even know what i didwrong but now i don't think i need to ...
for sure, it's a shame but like MM said, we welcome her back at any time
let's move on and don't mention her name anymore, shall we? ^^"

引用:
原帖由 blue_rosey 於 2009-8-9 10:31 PM 發表
good mornign ladies.
good on her LOL

引用:
原帖由 mikan85 於 2009-8-9 10:31 PM 發表

cuz im filing sex n the city 2...:smile_o05: oops..i mean sex n the skills.. so i need to invite bak the same class..
who said the same class is required for the next seasons? don't you feel its boring seeing the same people on the screen all the time?  :smile_o02:
now we are the directors of this show with you being the main actors, we get to choose the starlets :smile_o01:

引用:
原帖由 mikan85 於 2009-8-9 10:32 PM 發表

flip the table n head to bed?:smile_47:
ya ... i think so :smile_o01:
time to head to bed soon and play kinky with chow's family

引用:
原帖由 wannabe 於 2009-8-9 10:34 PM 發表 查看引用來源

what? when did i avoid rosey's question? did she ever ask me any at earlier time?  :smile_o08:
indeed, she's playing aggressive now with her footprints in nearly every threads except here
well  ...
i dunno..i thought she said u kina avoided the question..but o well..forget it..
why the hell iz she doing his deliberately? to show off to  that she can run wild too..:smile_35:
no no n no..dun ever admit ur wrong if u did nth wrong...as long as she iz hving fun running wild..we dun care..we care abt bee~ in here tho..
yes yes..lez move on n continue our hollywood tlk..

引用:
原帖由 wannabe 於 2009-8-9 10:38 PM 發表 查看引用來源

who said the same class is required for the next seasons? don't you feel its boring seeing the same people on the screen all the time?  :smile_o02:
now we are the directors of this show with you  ...
not if iz somebody i like..
o..so who u hv on ur mind? i wnt them to hv 36 24 36..:smile_47:

上一頁下一頁
發新話題
前往最後回覆