上一頁下一頁
發新話題
打印

Commentators looking for 18+ balls to comment on (pt. 95)

收藏  |  訂閱
1.5k  29.8k

引用:
原帖由 chefung 於 2009-5-29 10:05 PM 發表

No comment please if it's about my story
I already know your answer...
Spare me please
too late ... but don't bother to replying my comment cause it's merely my 2 cents worth
also i have to say, thank you so much and i really enjoy reading you guys' stories *muah* indeed, this thread has become a must-read before hitting the hay and don't be surprised as time passes by we could have had enought bibliograpy to publish a book and become a best time seller lying on some rack XD

cherry - it's a great shame that the friendship between you and V ended in this way and R was the poorest thing and being dragged into the ICQ fight (not even a verbal one!) that was nothing to do with her =.= anyway, you seem to regret what has happened and if you want things to improve or to be right as if in th past you're gonna have to swallow your pride and/or ego and be the bigger boy! to be honest, how hard is it to say sorry? not hard at all, it just takes some practice and sometimes i find it easier than to say thank you ^^ oh wait! i've eaten humble pie recently, haven't i? you know all about it ... ha, yummy! that being said, it's a bit awkward to bring up that taboo all of a sudden after such a long time ... but look! both of you and V have a common friend, C and please make use of this human resource and once you get yourself back in the same social circle you can confess to V (and R) and continue your incomplete story with V!

by the way, i was born in the year of rooster too but i'm not a chicken as you! did you say sorry to your brave friend and shout him a drink or whatever afterward? how old were the three gangsters, you reckon? how many of you guys were there at the time, only the two of you? if i were in your shoes, i would be behind that brave friend all the way in silence and get ready to run if the worst comes to the worst ... but to think about it, what else could the gang do to you in the public? to kill you? that was highly improbable! to clobber you? probably but you had choices to run or fight back, didn't you? anyhow, nobody can change history and of the most importance is did you learn something out of it? would you let the history repeat if it ever happens again?

micmic - it's interesting you have brought up the idea of sharing stories in turn ... on the one hand i too share my scepticism given the facts that being in here, exposing so much feelings and secrets that we don't usually show to the outside world, would be a risk, but on the other had cyber space has become a sacred playground and safe haven for many and real stories always touch hearts and minds that bind real people together ^^

it's a crying shame when people value money more than friendship and once money is involved in a friendship/relationship it will neer be the same again, never *sigh* not to be blunt, your friend is so cheap and low! how much could the lunch cost? 50 bucks? 100 bucks? he's not unemployed, is he? it shouldn't be hard for an income earner to afford that amount, no? seriously, it's not that much at all and really nothing compared to a 10-year friendship (you two met since F4, right?) =.= i won't mind to pay and it's my pleasure, indeed! his mentality is mind-boggling and if i were you, i would throw back double the amount on his face to shut his mouht up.

for the past 2X years, i have two friendship break-ups ... one happened in F2 and ended up having two teachers visited my parents and another one happened recently to whom i met in cyber in the first place and met in person after 6 months or so

MM - i didn't expect to see your story and it was a bonus to us! ^^ i kind of understand why you got really angry with the staff but if you were that staff and suspect shoplifting in your shop, what would you do? it was his/her duty to check your bag, methinks though s/he had to say sorry about all the inconvenience caused by the wild accusation of theft ... now my question: did you ever visit that stationery shop again? you said you learnt to be brave after that but in whay way? being more upfront about who you are, what you want and where you stand?

i have been insulted once in my entire life which happened in F5 summer while i was working in Grand Hyatt and being scolded off the premise in front of 60-70 people at the time ... what a miserable experience and i learnt a big lesson from it!

once again, thanks for sharing your stories with me and i love all!

Cherry is hopeless

Her right feet palm is still in pain during running :') :') :')

引用:
原帖由 wannabe 於 2009-5-29 10:47 PM 發表 查看引用來源

too late ... but don't bother to replying my comment cause it's merely my 2 cents worth
also i have to say, thank you so much and i really enjoy reading you guys' stories *muah* indeed, this thre ...
its a very very long articles:smile_27: but thx for your reply, i jus love your reply, we can see u type these from your heart:smile_40:

i would like to know wat happened to your 2 break ups, may i know?:smile_38:

i never go back to tat shop. yes, i mean i m brave n being more upfront who i m, wat i want....n more 大膽 in secondary scool

引用:
原帖由 chefung 於 2009-5-29 11:04 PM 發表 查看引用來源
Cherry is hopeless

plz go to c iron hit:smile_42: u can save for other things, but your health

引用:
原帖由 wannabe 於 2009-5-29 10:47 PM 發表 查看引用來源

also i have to say, thank you so much and i really enjoy reading you guys' stories *muah* indeed, this thre ...
To V and R, what I can say
多一個不多, 少一個不少
Right now, even I have friends, I don't quite contact them as well. So I won't do anything to V or R

To gangsters event, they were probably 15 and we were about 10 years old ( 5 or 6 of us )
We definitely could fight back but I am sure we were not in good shape. We were good students with soso body...

引用:
原帖由 ccmhkg 於 2009-5-29 10:38 PM 發表 查看引用來源
so.........touching.....:smile_24:
piggie:smile_38:

引用:
原帖由 mugen-purin 於 2009-5-29 11:05 PM 發表
its a very very long articles:smile_27: but thx for your reply, i jus love your reply, we can see u type these from your heart:smile_40:

i would like to know wat happened to your 2 break ups, may  ...
just BS and you can skip it if it's too long

what do you mean by 大膽? behave wild and unfettered :smile_41:
i don't mind to share that 2 friendship break-ups but not tonight as i have just squeezed in my last ounce of juice :smile_27:

引用:
原帖由 chefung 於 2009-5-29 11:04 PM 發表
Cherry is hopeless

it's been a while ... you goto see doctor asap or else you would suffer from pain for a longer period  :smile_42:

引用:
原帖由 wannabe 於 2009-5-29 11:25 PM 發表 查看引用來源

it's been a while ... you goto see doctor asap or else you would suffer from pain for a longer period  :smile_42:
Doctor can't help much I guess
Just ask me to take some rest =.=

引用:
原帖由 mugen-purin 於 2009-5-29 11:07 PM 發表
plz go to c iron hit:smile_42: u can save for other things, but your health
one day cherry would regret not having her feet checked at an earlier time :smile_39:

上一頁下一頁
發新話題
前往最後回覆