第朝真係夠精神返工?
HAHA, 其實我都想問.......

引用:
原帖由 Fionwu 於 2008-9-8 01:39 AM 發表 查看引用來源
今日已經 update 咗啦!為方便大家了解小妹今日的床上衣著,呢張送的:

thanks for your kindly sharing.

引用:
原帖由 Witches 於 2008-9-9 01:02 發表 查看引用來源
各位bros and sis, 再見啦!近日可以睇到Fion的日記,悲喜交雜。亦因為拿了大假,我才可以整日睇著此日記。畢竟工作方面實在太忙,放工后,只是代表在家工作而已,大假亦剛放完了。大家保重!當然我会儘量在可能的情况下繼續上嚟。如果可以的話,希望Angelo2046給Fion把把關 - play yes we can play, not paid for our play or over-do it.

Fion, 多謝(真的多謝)!希望有机会日後可以出嚟食lunch。You know my email address.  Please check your emails occasionally, if possible, and stay in touch.  要叫你小心的說話、要愛自已的說話、不要用雙峰導彈作為治男武器的說話,都已經說了,保重。You will always have my blessings.
其實大家都係上來吹下水, 唔洗講到把關甘嚴重呀? 講到自己甘正義, 其實咪又係司馬昭之心:smile_39:

[ 本帖最後由 cy1112 於 2008-9-9 07:03 AM 編輯 ]

引用:
原帖由 cy1112 於 2008-9-9 06:57 AM 發表 查看引用來源

Yes, my fault, cy. Of course, I would not deny that I would like to have lunch with Fion one day (one day).  She knew that.  On the other hand, someone  to keep an eye on the boundry is also important.  I can see that Angelo is a good gatekeeper.  After all, sorry to have made you felt that the postings were too serious.

Read the diary on "missing virginity".  Good to see the change from a gal to a woman.

[ 本帖最後由 Witches 於 2008-9-9 07:50 AM 編輯 ]

引用:
原帖由 Fionwu 於 2008-9-9 01:04 AM 發表

今日真係無時間影,一張舊相先,好嗎?

very nice pic, fion!

引用:
原帖由 cy1112 於 2008-9-9 06:57 AM 發表 查看引用來源

While everyone clicking her erotic photos / stories every day, it is very important for the owner to protect her identity. Assume what she wrote is true, thru her posting she could incidentally expose who she is and I am 100% sure her boss / colleagues / ex could identify Fion right away just because so many details have been given. Then what they will say what they will do is beyond anyone’s control… For Fion, she can only control what she will tell us. Remember the story of Edison? All the characters had the options to control what could happen, until a striking point they can’t control anymore. That is what Witches bro means, play ok play, not paid for play.

No secret, I too want to meet Fion, she knew that but she has the choice right? I don’t mind you calling me a hypocrite, time will tell. But even so, Fion is smart enough to separate the ones who really care her from the others.

Hope you can see my points.

[ 本帖最後由 angelo2046 於 2008-9-9 08:57 AM 編輯 ]

引用:
原帖由 Fionwu 於 2008-9-9 02:44 發表 查看引用來源

無錯,最怕插插下抽咗番出來。
很認同呀!我同我老婆就試得多!
但狗仔式佢好快就入局,可能好似您講,係插得最深,同埋好快頂到佢個深處!
每次做的時候由於黑麻麻,睇不清楚,每次都係由佢楂住我的弟弟好溫柔地插返入去!
因為每次我都插錯入佢個屎眼!:smile_14:

Hey Fion, your story is so attractive, u make me to watch your report every single minutes

Fion,
你個第一次都幾搞笑,講到個bf好似電車男咁,哈哈
之後仲比你食咗佢隻豬,但最後以觀音坐蓮完成,人生第一次就已經玩內射,呢個就型成咗你性喜好??
最終兩位仲要清理豬紅... ...諗到個情景都笑到想死

[ 本帖最後由 nic.kei 於 2008-9-9 11:12 AM 編輯 ]

回覆 397# 的帖子

有無咁易錯呀C 兄?

上一頁下一頁
發新話題
前往最後回覆