上一頁下一頁
發新話題
打印

looking for a serious boyfriend (age 26-36)

收藏  |  訂閱
250  4.3k

回覆 30# 的帖子

why so moody ??? just online chat with you

引用:
原帖由 kelvin10171970 於 2009-1-15 21:28 發表 查看引用來源
why so moody ??? just online chat with you
it's about about work, but it's ok la:smile_44:

回覆 32# 的帖子

chk pm

引用:
原帖由 kanojo 於 2009-1-14 10:39 PM 發表 查看引用來源
I am looking for a boy friend.
I am a serious girl, age 26, not tall, average appearance.
Requirement as follows:

Single and serious in relationship (most important)
No smoking
Mature , respons ...
Hello Kanojo, I would love to know you more bits and I am not sure if you would do the same.
If you are interested, please be so kind to add my MSN acc: [email protected] that we can know more each other : )

引用:
原帖由 Mynheer 於 2009-1-15 21:59 發表 查看引用來源

Hello Kanojo, I would love to know you more bits and I am not sure if you would do the same.
If you are interested, please be so kind to add my MSN acc: [email protected] that we can know more eac ...
is this new a/c u just created? i prefer chat here ...

引用:
原帖由 kelvin10171970 於 2009-1-15 21:56 發表 查看引用來源
chk pm
sorry check here ok la...thanks for msg~

引用:
原帖由 kanojo 於 2009-1-15 10:04 PM 發表 查看引用來源

is this new a/c u just created? i prefer chat here ...
Yes, this is the account I created just now and I never post in forums as well.
a little introduction of myself seems appropriate. I am a 28 years old male, average looking, a bit chubby, smoke occasionally(nothing like heavy smokers), I like music, books and movie(someone saids I am quite a nerd in some ways), not exactly outgoing but very talkative, caring and with sense of humor and a very good listener.
for my occupation and year revenue that I am afraid I am not feeling comfortable to disclose in public(no worries, it's all legitimate, just feel uncomfortable and insecure to expose all of myself in public. )

[ 本帖最後由 Mynheer 於 2009-1-15 10:23 PM 編輯 ]

引用:
原帖由 Mynheer 於 2009-1-15 22:20 發表 查看引用來源

Yes, this is the account I created just now and I never post in forums as well.
a little introduction of myself seems appropriate. I am a 28 years old male, average looking, a bit chubby, smoke ...
thanks for ur word, i understand ur concern , however, i also can't trust and give my msn to a strange member too. even ur msn is new created....

but it is ok if u want to come to chat^^

引用:
原帖由 kanojo 於 2009-1-15 10:26 PM 發表 查看引用來源

thanks for ur word, i understand ur concern , however, i also can't trust and give my msn to a strange member too. even ur msn is new created....

but it is ok if u want to come to chat^^
Sure thing, it's alright to me to chat at here too. By the way my msn wasn't newly create, it's been a long time tho and I fully understood your concern too, just like mine : )

Now, if you don't mind I am asking, why would like to seek a serious relationship on a forum? just my curiosity.

[ 本帖最後由 Mynheer 於 2009-1-15 10:31 PM 編輯 ]

引用:
原帖由 Mynheer 於 2009-1-15 22:29 發表 查看引用來源

Sure thing, it's alright to me to chat at here too. By the way my msn wasn't newly create, it's been a long time tho and I fully understood your concern too, just like mine : )

Now, if you don' ...
thanks~ so why being so poor as me, hard to find one outside net?:smile_39:

上一頁下一頁
發新話題
前往最後回覆