上一頁下一頁
發新話題
打印

my sex partner in my life! (update 6, 16, 27,34 page 34 9/11)

收藏  |  訂閱
40  7.4k

引用:
原帖由 foxatarcadia 於 2009-11-1 22:16 發表
hi everybody!

first time posting.. long time reader (CD -rom?)  .  I enjoy reading the post, and i think is time to contribute.  If i type Chinese, it will take forever!    feel free to commen ...
Thanks for your resume.........

But better to provide detail of each encounter la.......   Like what 'torch' ... in short.. the process from start till end.....

引用:
原帖由 foxatarcadia 於 2009-11-1 23:15 發表
alright .. let me tell you my 3rd job ba..

i work at the company for 3 yrs, and toward the last 6 months, there is a philip girl that i work really close.. and she start talking to me.. in a "color ...
........ ...........  hope you enjoy lor.........

引用:
原帖由 foxatarcadia 於 2009-11-2 20:54 發表
Here some the best sex that i ever had.. Please support!!

I have talk to a girl on yahoo for more than a year (let's call her "S") , and she is in HK and I am in US.  We had talk about sex all the  ...
Now..........  see who's talking........  going to be interesting..........  :smile_o06:

waiting for follow up..........

how was then with S ?

continous

i am back.. was busy these few days.. please continuous support me!!

last time mention that we had phone sex... so i went to sleep after fun time

anyway.. second day.. i am preparing to leave hk and back to state, and all the sudden i got a call from her.  and our conversation are as follow.

"hi.."
"hey is S... what you doing"?
"oh.. i am getting ready to leave today." i said
"i am horny, and i want open room now".
"... (thinking)  but you said your period is here"
"doesn't matter, i want it."
"okay.. so where we meet?  i only have few hrs, i am getting ready to leave"
"let's wait for me at MTR station, and we go from there".
" okay, bye"

so i am like. yeah!! i know she is lying.. she doesn't have period... hahaha.. so i get dress and wait for her at MTR station.

We go directly to open room.. (she know where.. so she is really frequent visitor.. haha..)
and once we pay.. and start french kissing.
she is a really good kisser and I start grabbing her breast (with cloths on), and she start grabbing my hard dick.  I want to go further down south, and she stop me..

"i need a shower"  she said.

so, i am like.. okay... so i let her go shower.

i join in after i hear showering noise, and saw her naked.

she has a 32A breast, but a really good sucking nipple.  and her pussy was clean shave.  (I love clean shave pussy.) She was washing her pussy... and guess what.. her period really was here... hahaha.. i was really suprise that she wasn't lying.  

so i was thinking.. i need to go "red light" this afternoon.. haha...

We went back to bed, and have an extra towel on bed, and we start kissing and fooling around.  (she can only lay down, can't move much cause of period.)  I sit on top of her, and dick in front of her face.. and she automatically take and suck it.  she suck a mean cock, she know EXACTLY where to suck, and where is the sensitive point.  her hand job is second to none.  She had a "pull and twisted" motion, and every time she twisted, you feel like you want to cum.   (that's the best hand and blow job i ever get.)

and we start the fun.  she spread her leg really wide, and let me get into it.  It was wet (of course)  and i am not sure is it pussy juice or blood.. haha.  and we keep kissing and going in and out.  She moan so sexy.. and i was so turn on.  

All of the sudden.. i feel so good.. and i was trying to figuring out why?!  I find out that she put her finger in my ass!!!  so when i pull out, her finger is near by my ass.  IT FELT AWESOME!!  (girl u should try it to your BF, if they like it.)  and i F**K her harder, cause i feel good at the same time!!!  I finally made her cum, and we stop there.  (hard for a guy cum with a condom, also only 1 position.

So we lay down, and try to make myself cum, and take a few min, and she suck off all my cum.  She was using my "gift" playing with herself, and she wants it one more time, but i was tired, and hotel cal and said times up.  So we end up leaving.  But it is really memorable.

Later on, we talk a little bit, and find out that she is this good cause she had orgy while studying aboard, and have 2,3,4p before.  So she know how she server her man!.. Man, was I a lucky guy. haha..

Anyway.. we still talk a little bit, but at the end she find a BF so I don't want to make her life more complicated, so we stop talking.

That's my story, and people, please comment!!  more to come if people want!!

please continous to support ar

pls continous to support!  i want to upgrade ar.. but no body read

Yo, great story, I am still following and supporting .............

回覆 37# 的帖子

too bad not many people read english.. i think they missed out

Well......... you had a great experience.........  Keep it for your memory........... and keep sharing......
Next time put a little heart la...... This sharing is interesting but somehow missing some 'heart' in the contend.......

PS Hope you are not the treating woman as slave type.... :smile_o06:  Hope both of you enjoy the 'gathering' together......

[ 本帖最後由 Martian@Earth 於 2009-11-8 10:29 PM 編輯 ]

引用:
原帖由 foxatarcadia 於 2009-11-8 21:46 發表
pls continous to support!  i want to upgrade ar.. but no body read
Support......... Support......... Support.........

上一頁下一頁
發新話題
前往最後回覆