打印

I have a dead marriage with a 2 years old boy

收藏  |  訂閱
44  1.1k

hihi , you can add my msn

[ 本帖最後由 ericwcc 於 2009-7-9 01:11 PM 編輯 ]

引用:
原帖由 momo_hahaha 於 2009-7-8 12:35 PM 發表 查看引用來源
Are you male? Do you mean you stay in the marriage for responsiblities only? It's good to talk to someone who has similar circumstance as it would spark more. But things can be a lot easier if you hav ...
Why you dont want to get divorced? If you can live without him, i will suggest you to do it

回覆 16# 的帖子

I am sorry to hear that

are you from Sydney ??  Australian born chinese ?

How long have you been living in Hong Kong ?

you gotta take it easy and have some fun to cheer yourself up once in a while pls or you will go crazy very very very soon agree ??

引用:
原帖由 momo_hahaha 於 2009-7-8 02:20 PM 發表 查看引用來源
I totally agree it is NOT good for kids if their parents argue all the time. That's why lately I chose to keep silence (after trying so many times in all means to solve the problem between us). It is  ...
sure, I could be your listener if you don't mind

let me take you to McDonald's to buy you a super happy meal in order to cheer you up a bit too smileeeeeeee

I am afraid you are going to something stupid very very soon lady

add me to your MSN at [email protected] pls if you need a strong shoulder to cry on pls lady

your situation understood, i just have new born baby, around 3 months. If u dun have many friends at all in HK, i suggest u can talk with other female with similar situation, you can find them at http://www.baby-kingdom.com, need to find the right forum yourself. I am sure they are quite willing to listen and help. Many many stories there similar or even worse. Good luck!

引用:
原帖由 momo_hahaha 於 2009-7-9 10:28 AM 發表 查看引用來源
what do you mean?
BECUZ YOU SET "DO NOT RECIEVE ANY PM" IN THIS NET, SO HE CAN NOT PM TO YOU!:smile_38:

引用:
原帖由 momo_hahaha 於 2009-7-9 10:30 AM 發表 查看引用來源
Would you like to talk about it?
WELL THIS WILL BE A LONG STORY!! I WILL TYPE IT OUT ON NEXT MONDAY, CUZ I WILL BE OFF TOMORROW.

SEE YOU LATER!

my sympathy to you, momo...

nothing i can do to help but to listen...i am all ears...

回覆 36# 的帖子

I'm not aware of setting not to receive any PM, how can I change the setting? Of course I would not mind receiving any PM!
I'm looking forward to hearing from you and your story. Chat with you soon!

回覆 34# 的帖子

Hi Ricky, Thank you for your support! I shall ask for help from you if I need a strong shoulder to cry on It seems you are new to this net too. What brought you here?

上一頁下一頁
發新話題
前往最後回覆