上一頁下一頁
發新話題
打印

Hungry hotties looking for 18+ (inches) hotdog to eat(Part 116)

收藏  |  訂閱
1.5k  30.1k

引用:
原帖由 regrets 於 2009-8-1 01:25 AM 發表

sure thing...i will definitely poke around in here with all these open doors you mentioned...
that's all i wanna hear hahaha
so why do you stay up so lately? got too excited after watching your collection and can't fall asleep, eh? wkakkakakka

引用:
原帖由 regrets 於 2009-8-1 01:12 AM 發表 查看引用來源

thought i read something about badminton game in the earlier post...
ic. we r jerk, always change the original meaning:smile_30:

引用:
原帖由 wannabe 於 2009-8-1 01:28 AM 發表 查看引用來源

so why do you stay up so lately? got too excited after watching your collection and can't fall asleep, eh? wkakkakakka
this guy hv potential:smile_47:

引用:
原帖由 wannabe 於 2009-8-1 01:28 AM 發表

i like your thinking...hehe...but the hard truth is that i am similar to some of you in here not hiding in HK...so it's Friday morning here and it's my dayoff today...

therefore, killing time in here hoping to open doors someday...:smile_30:

引用:
原帖由 mugen-purin 於 2009-8-1 12:58 AM 發表 查看引用來源
hi hard..........work miki:smile_40:
being hard has no use..nobody appreciates it..
iz better to be soft.....rice king..

引用:
原帖由 mugen-purin 於 2009-8-1 01:27 AM 發表
its sad to hear tat, did u talk to her? is it a big problem? any solution except to go back to hk? :smile_41:
sad, indeed and the saddest thing to me is  she's reluctant to tell me what exactly has been happening to her lately ... she's just muttering sth like you won't understand and i can handle on my own ... i was like what and kept pushing her to tell me the reason behind and then she kind of got mad and ignored me ... goodness me! well i guess she's grown up now and i should care less about her perhaps ... i'm not angry it's more of surprise and in shock, i suppose >.<

[ 本帖最後由 wannabe 於 2009-8-1 01:53 AM 編輯 ]

引用:
原帖由 mugen-purin 於 2009-8-1 01:29 AM 發表
suddenly i felt like a little sheep in the Africa jungle...

引用:
原帖由 wannabe 於 2009-8-1 12:59 AM 發表 查看引用來源

hmmmm ... i hope your hard work and effort can get the corresponding reward afterward
anyway lets forget about work for the time being
it's friday night and happy hours start now :smile_47:
how happy can we get?:smile_47: :smile_40:

引用:
原帖由 mugen-purin 於 2009-8-1 01:29 AM 發表
you are thinking what i am thinking *wink*
lets train him/her up ... to be honest, i don't even know it's a he or she XD
i guess it's not important anyway hahaha

引用:
原帖由 wannabe 於 2009-8-1 01:00 AM 發表 查看引用來源

i'm afraid you need to poke me f-ing hard tonight ... coz i'm damn tired after riding emotional roll-coaster up and down this evening :smile_35:
who sent u so high? n then back down again? so mean.. ..should at least make it a bang-coaster..:smile_47:

上一頁下一頁
發新話題
前往最後回覆