上一頁下一頁
發新話題
打印

Hungry hotties looking for 18+ (inches) hotdog to eat(Part 116)

收藏  |  訂閱
1.5k  30.1k

引用:
原帖由 wannabe 於 2009-8-1 01:00 AM 發表 查看引用來源

i'm afraid you need to poke me f-ing hard tonight ... coz i'm damn tired after riding emotional roll-coaster up and down this evening :smile_35:
wat happened?:smile_41:

過路...

interesting postings...gave the term 開波 a new meaning.

引用:
原帖由 mugen-purin 於 2009-8-1 01:03 AM 發表
wat happened?:smile_41:
just realised this evening my sister has been suffering some hard times during her stay in aus and now she's decided (or is thinking about) to go back hk in mid-sept ... which is sad
first, i failed to sense her issues, then i will be living alone again followed by the likely change of my trip to hk ... not so good that i can't sleep somehow

引用:
原帖由 regrets 於 2009-8-1 01:03 AM 發表
過路...

interesting postings...gave the term 開波 a new meaning.
hi and welcome but where did you see this term 開波?in the thread title or in post #1?

引用:
原帖由 wannabe 於 2009-8-1 01:09 AM 發表

hi and welcome but where did you see this term 開波?in the thread title or in post #1?
thought i read something about badminton game in the earlier post...

引用:
原帖由 regrets 於 2009-8-1 01:12 AM 發表

thought i read something about badminton game in the earlier post...
oh i see ... that's our terminology here
you would see sth more like this if you drop in more often
plus it's not hard to understand the terms at all, isn't it? even if you are a rookie

引用:
原帖由 wannabe 於 2009-8-1 01:15 AM 發表

oh i see ... that's our terminology here
you would see sth more like this if you drop in more often
plus it's not hard to understand the terms at all, isn't it? even if you are a rookie
guess i will be sticking around for a while and take out my note book for higher education...

引用:
原帖由 regrets 於 2009-8-1 01:19 AM 發表

guess i will be sticking around for a while and take out my note book for higher education...
welcome
please feel free to stick around here with your stick ... doors are open for you day and night *wink* *wink*

引用:
原帖由 wannabe 於 2009-8-1 01:21 AM 發表

welcome
please feel free to stick around here with your stick ... doors are open for you day and night *wink* *wink*
sure thing...i will definitely poke around in here with all these open doors you mentioned...

引用:
原帖由 wannabe 於 2009-8-1 01:07 AM 發表 查看引用來源

just realised this evening my sister has been suffering some hard times during her stay in aus and now she's decided (or is thinking about) to go back hk in mid-sept ... which is sad
first, i fa ...
its sad to hear tat, did u talk to her? is it a big problem? any solution except to go back to hk? :smile_41:

上一頁下一頁
發新話題
前往最後回覆