會唔會好易整傷條腸架..

引用:
原帖由 ~Kar咪~ 於 2009-6-9 04:33 PM 發表 查看引用來源
BF無提出過丫, 佢好傳統...可能佢又鍚住我掛...:smile_40:
不過我想試都唔敢話佢知丫....:smile_39: :smile_39: :smile_39:

浣腸...咩野黎架? :smile_41:
浣腸 即係洗腸, pump d 水入直腸,hold 住一陣,再疴返出來。咁就清走晒d屎。

咁點解妳自己想試呢?

就算係男仔,有好多時都唔敢同個女仔講佢中意肛交想試吓啦! 更何况妳係女仔呢,我完全理解妳唔敢話佢知。不過多數男人都想試肛交的,妳只要識得借機會暗示吓就ok,男人好易引的。如果有女主動話想玩肛交,冇男仔受得住話唔玩而say no。到時只怕佢想要時妳會驚唔敢玩。妳事先可以試吓佢接唔接受到,中唔中意咁玩,但係又唔好直接問,因為有d男人就算想試都可能會扮正經唔認的。

妳知佢中意睇d乜4仔嗎? 想知d男人中意乜好easy,知佢中意睇d乜4仔就可以睇串晒。如果佢d 4仔多數係肛交主題的,妳唔洗做d乜,佢自然都會搞妳後面。

[ 本帖最後由 wildfire01 於 2009-6-9 05:07 PM 編輯 ]

引用:
原帖由 waiwaiwai3 於 2009-6-9 01:08 AM 發表 查看引用來源

I think U have learn sex culture of america,..they like anal sex and deep throat, this is what the main part show on the adult film of USA:smile_13:
haha, i don't know if anal sex and deep throat is 'the sex culture of america', hahaha just know ppl do more things there lor

some things ppl talk about here and think it's special but may actually be very common there

引用:
原帖由 wildfire01 於 2009-6-9 10:09 AM 發表 查看引用來源

Milo! Well done...your post provides a good platform for more local HK people to understand this art of sex and discuss about it.  I am so happy that this taboo topic is rasied by a girl, not by a ...
wow, so many questions!! hahaha

well obviously, the easiest way to have anal is doggy style, but i can pretty much do any position, just like normal sex

the high feeling is not the same as normal sex, so i don't think it's really 'cumming' ... but yes it's feel really really great

my view towards sex is that it has to be fun, i like to try new things, and i will try almost ANYTHING

引用:
原帖由 maci11 於 2009-6-9 11:04 AM 發表 查看引用來源
hello milo...anymore anal sex these days???????
no ar, just DIY a couple days ago ... sigh really busy these days ...

but might have chance this coming week!

引用:
原帖由 ~Kar咪~ 於 2009-6-9 03:50 PM 發表 查看引用來源
我都好想試呀, 不過一路都驚驚地...:smile_o05:
同埋....會唔會污糟?
如果我BF拔出黎果時有...排泄物...點算? :smile_27: :smile_27: :smile_27:
i'm proud of you girl!! girls like me do anal sex all the time, so we can admit it openly ... but you have not done it before, it's great that u admit u want to do it too!!

don't worry so much... he will love it!! i mean actually for U, it will hurt the first few times ... but for HIM, he will love it, even if he doesn't say it ... it's a LAW for all straight guys   hahaha

引用:
原帖由 kwanmama 於 2009-6-9 03:25 PM 發表 查看引用來源
我大肚個時就算12w前都有肛交.唔會整到bb..不過大肚就冇咁好feel囉~亦唔會整痛個肚~

我唔係講杜雷C潤滑液係女性用個隻 play o..呢隻食唔食得?因為老公會同我口交~~
ohhh ... thanks for the sharing ar ... i actually plan to continue having anal sex when i'm pregnant in the future ....

well if you say it doesn't feel very good, or it might hurt the BB   ... then maybe i won't la ...

引用:
原帖由 milo99 於 2009-6-10 08:45 AM 發表 查看引用來源

wow, so many questions!! hahaha

well obviously, the easiest way to have anal is doggy style, but i can pretty much do any position, just like normal sex

the high feeling is not the same ...
To me, I like spoon position (side doggy) for anal sex because I can change the entry angle, speed and depth easily in this position. In addition, I can kiss my partner's neck, ear and shoulder and I can touch her breast and clit at the same time.  

I want to know more about the woman's high feeling during anal sex. Can you tell me more ? What should a man do to bring u the hardest "anal orgasm"? Just fucking fast and hard only? or something else ?

引用:
原帖由 wildfire01 於 2009-6-10 10:17 AM 發表 查看引用來源

To me, I like spoon position (side doggy) for anal sex because I can change the entry angle, speed and depth easily in this position. In addition, I can kiss my partner's neck, ear and shoulder an ...
hahaha, really hard and fast is enough for ME ga la

i guess for other girls, it's good if u can finger her pussy at the same time la

引用:
原帖由 fancymiki 於 2009-6-9 01:42 PM 發表 查看引用來源

現在可能不會失禁
不過, 當你年老時, 問題就會出現
人老了就算從未肛交的都會失禁架喇,我亞媽在生時和她在老人院的隔離左右個個
亞婆都鴨住條尿片..............

上一頁下一頁
發新話題
前往最後回覆