上一頁下一頁
發新話題
打印

肛交好處 (finally updated! - p.37 #545)

收藏  |  訂閱
815  162.2k

引用:
原帖由 pimpster 於 2009-6-5 10:51 PM 發表 查看引用來源
fucking the girl's ass doggie style from behind while she sucks my toes is super HIGHHHHHHH
oh god just by thinking about it, i got myself hard like a baseball bat now :smile_27:
haha, i can imagine what the situation 'fucking the girl's ass doggie style from behind while she sucks your toes', hehehe

i did that a couple of times before la ... it was a bit weird at first, but i was so high, so i didn't care ...

引用:
原帖由 wildfire01 於 2009-6-6 09:54 AM 發表 查看引用來源

wow...you are awesome...you are really a woman who love anal sex the most and know how to enjoy this art of sex I have never seen before.  Did you feel high all day long when you have an anal plug ...
well i tried it ... but i'll be honest (u might not like this) ... i wasn't very high from the butt plug la ....

the thought of having it in my ass all day seems exciting at first, but it feels a little weird ... and not really high .... so after that, i realised what i like about anal sex is the fucking in and out of my ass really fast and hard lor ...

引用:
原帖由 chinnu 於 2009-6-6 01:05 PM 發表 查看引用來源
咁多文章 milo 最精采,無恨支特!
wow! i'm 最精采?? ... haha, thanks!! hehehe

but no ... there are a lot of more ppl's post more 精采 than mine la .... bcm, 田心田心, office妹妹, ajenny etc etc .... all have so many interesting and exciting experiences ar!!

引用:
原帖由 milo99 於 2009-6-7 05:00 PM 發表 查看引用來源

well i tried it ... but i'll be honest (u might not like this) ... i wasn't very high from the butt plug la ....

the thought of having it in my ass all day seems exciting at first, but it f ...
Yes, I know what you like is a rough and hard anal sex..well..How about anal bead? Have you tried it before?

引用:
原帖由 milo99 於 2009-6-7 05:05 PM 發表 查看引用來源

but no ... there are a lot of more ppl's post more 精采 than mine la .... bcm, 田心田心, office妹妹, ajenny etc etc .... all have so many interesting ...
YES, I think so too.. Honesty I like reading BCM's post and other girls' post about anal sex too, but I like reading your post the most because I can see that you have such a great passion for this art of sex and a deep obsession with hardcore anal sex from your heart. You are so anal-oriented as much as I am. It is very rare for a girl to like such a hardcore anal sex. For example, you can turn on by rough anal sex, gaping asshole..etc.

i think as a whole, i am addicted to office muimui's post the most. she is able to create the atmosphere in her posts. got me into a really exciting mood. your posts are more like ANAL ANAL ANAL, which i loveeee very much too and it's good that we can discuss about anal all day long.

各有各好, 精彩, 撐一撐妳先
引用:
原帖由 milo99 於 2009-6-7 05:05 PM 發表 查看引用來源

but no ... there are a lot of more ppl's post more 精采 than mine la .... bcm, 田心田心, office妹妹, ajenny etc etc .... all have so many interesting ...

引用:
原帖由 wildfire01 於 2009-6-8 09:38 AM 發表 查看引用來源

Yes, I know what you like is a rough and hard anal sex..well..How about anal bead? Have you tried it before?
yes ar, but usually when i'm with a guy, and they like to play anal bead on me ... i guess u guys like watching it go in and out?? ... it's not that fun on my own, so i don't really use it during DIY la

引用:
原帖由 pimpster 於 2009-6-8 11:01 AM 發表 查看引用來源
i think as a whole, i am addicted to office muimui's post the most. she is able to create the atmosphere in her posts. got me into a really exciting mood. your posts are more like ANAL ANAL ANAL, whic ...
引用:
原帖由 wildfire01 於 2009-6-8 09:54 AM 發表 查看引用來源

YES, I think so too.. Honesty I like reading BCM's post and other girls' post about anal sex too, but I like reading your post the most because I can see that you have such a great passion for thi ...
hahaha, well i like other things about sex too gei ... and i think it's getting more and more difficult to think of more different sex things to talk about here la ...

just wanted to try and raise more awareness about anal sex jeh

[ 本帖最後由 milo99 於 2009-6-9 01:04 AM 編輯 ]

引用:
原帖由 風流波士 於 2009-6-8 11:38 AM 發表 查看引用來源
各有各好, 精彩, 撐一撐妳先
thanks!!

上一頁下一頁
發新話題
前往最後回覆