上一頁下一頁
發新話題
打印

Macy Looking for Witty & Humorous Males # 7

收藏  |  訂閱
445  5.6k

Don't know too much about economic, and not sure those theory will do any good for the recent global financial crisis

Everybody seems to have gone quiet all of a sudden..... now I feel like an intruder trying to break into a conversation. This is a new experience to me trying to generate a dialogue with someone who I have never met and probably will never meet, obviousely not veyr successful at all.

good luck guys and have a nice day

引用:
原帖由 futfuk 於 2009-4-1 12:32 PM 發表

hey. i thought u said no bau dai wok... :smile_40:

yaaaa..... but that's also the fun of economics. the interweaving infinite number of factors
what are you talking about
i m saying the general economics... it isn't me
it's you...

引用:
原帖由 wonder2008 於 2009-4-1 01:37 PM 發表
Hi there, jsut walk by and come in for a chat.
hi hi
welcome...

引用:
原帖由 wonder2008 於 2009-4-1 01:41 PM 發表
Don't know too much about economic, and not sure those theory will do any good for the recent global financial crisis
well, i m not in the field too but what I know is that these theories are hypothetical
financial crisis... sigh....

引用:
原帖由 wonder2008 於 2009-4-1 01:38 PM 發表
Similar with Macy, I am a chinese living & working abroad for quite some time. However currently I am working in HK under a 2 years contract
good for you to get more international exposure
so how's life so far?  Do you prefer working in HK or overseas?

引用:
原帖由 wonder2008 於 2009-4-1 03:48 PM 發表
Everybody seems to have gone quiet all of a sudden..... now I feel like an intruder trying to break into a conversation. This is a new experience to me trying to generate a dialogue with someone who I ...
My apologies for not being around when you are here
I was extremely tired and fell asleep on my couch last night with my laptop "on" on my "lap"

My bad to give you that impression, we intrude others' conversation all the time, no biggie
People on my post comes and goes, as we all work in different time zones.

but anyways, i believe it's interesting to chat with someone whom you don't even know
i've been doing this for almost a year and it has been a good experience.

If you can come again, that's great
if not, I hope you can find someone to chat on Discuss

引用:
原帖由 wonder2008 於 2009-4-1 01:37 PM 發表
Hi there, jsut walk by and come in for a chat.
hey fella :smile_15:

you're not intruding... it's just that... i'm in a different time zone.... :smile_35:

引用:
原帖由 futfuk 於 2009-4-1 10:22 PM 發表

hey fella :smile_15:

you're not intruding... it's just that... i'm in a different time zone.... :smile_35:
please don't pretend that you come from the South....fella....

上一頁下一頁
發新話題
前往最後回覆