打印

Macy Looking for Witty & Humorous Males # 7

收藏  |  訂閱
445  5.6k

引用:
原帖由 futfuk 於 2009-4-1 10:47 AM 發表

special taste?
that would be chef :smile_27:
nah you do have a special taste towards.... do you want me to bou dai wok here?

引用:
原帖由 futfuk 於 2009-4-1 10:48 AM 發表

u dont have to use what you learn in b-school.
u really don't have to go straight to the point all the time, u know
please... talking about being straight forward (ok, not straight but straight forward)
i think science and engineering students are waaaay more honest compared to the witty business bastards like yourself (joking)
do you ever understand what the Economic Prof says (o, maybe I use a bad example)
but anyways, you know, i think business students are best in "fooling around the garden" (pls translate to chinese)

so i m trying to speak in Chef's language so that he knows what i m talking about

引用:
原帖由 macy18 於 2009-4-1 11:57 AM 發表

nah you do have a special taste towards.... do you want me to bou dai wok here?

um. the weather was amazing lately, eh? :smile_04:

引用:
原帖由 macy18 於 2009-4-1 12:02 PM 發表
please... talking about being straight forward (ok, not straight but straight forward)
i think science and engineering students are waaaay more honest compared to the witty business bastards like yourself (joking)
do you ever understand what the Economic Prof says (o, maybe I use a bad example)
but anyways, you know, i think business students are best in "fooling around the garden" (pls translate to chinese)

so i m trying to speak in Chef's language so that he knows what i m talking about
really? i'd figured eng and sci people are good at decoding a problem analytically, but their comprehensive skills are lacking in terms of communications.... and i wish i was a business bastards. not even close.

econ prof? well. all u have to do is holding everything else constant, then you would see what happens.... :smile_39:
it is a pretty extreme example you used there tho. econ profs are the worst... everything is too theoretical

fooling around the garden, eh.... 玩後花園??? :smile_03::smile_03::smile_03:

引用:
原帖由 futfuk 於 2009-4-1 12:04 PM 發表

um. the weather was amazing lately, eh? :smile_04:
yea... even comparing with Chef's freezer it's nice now

引用:
原帖由 futfuk 於 2009-4-1 12:09 PM 發表

really? i'd figured eng and sci people are good at decoding a problem analytically, but their comprehensive skills are lacking in terms of communications.... and i wish i was a business bastards.  ...
well, regarding bastard, you are close, don't worry.. LOL

you exacctly get my point, Econ is holding everything constant and nothing in reality is constant - that's why no one else can understand them (at least i can't) and to me they are only talking to themselves (my bad, i m really stupid)

後花園is chef's specialty, you can ask him

引用:
原帖由 macy18 於 2009-4-1 12:20 PM 發表

yea... even comparing with Chef's freezer it's nice now
no more freezing balls off

引用:
原帖由 macy18 於 2009-4-1 12:25 PM 發表
well, regarding bastard, you are close, don't worry.. LOL

you exacctly get my point, Econ is holding everything constant andnothing in reality is constant - that's why no one else can understandthem (at least i can't) and to me they are only talking to themselves(my bad, i m really stupid)

後花園is chef's specialty, you can ask him
hey. i thought u said no bau dai wok... :smile_40:

yaaaa..... but that's also the fun of economics. the interweaving infinite number of factors

Hi there, jsut walk by and come in for a chat.

Similar with Macy, I am a chinese living & working abroad for quite some time. However currently I am working in HK under a 2 years contract

上一頁下一頁
發新話題
前往最後回覆